+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

chocococo

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
This may be a silly question, but, can you pre-emptively get your medical done and have it ready to send? Or must you wait until it's been requested??
Hi!
On one of the form (I believe the verification form), it clearly states NOT to get your medical done before they request it. I think they used to allow it, but not anymore. You absolutely MUST wait for them to give you the greenlight. Once they do, you'll have 30 days to have the exam done; from what I can see on other similar threads, people are usually able to get an appointment in a week or less, so no stress there!

Reactions: Exploriel

Pragus

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

Could someone please help us with this situation.

I am an October applicant, but my visit visa ends in Jan so I have already applied for extension for safer side and it's approved.

But they ask for medicals.
My question is can I use the same medicals for inland sponsorship MR.

I am just worried if I had to spend again for Inland sponsorship.

Anybody here if you could post your suggestions will be much helpful.

Thank you in advance.

june394

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi,

I am an October applicant, but my visit visa ends in Jan so I have already applied for extension for safer side and it's approved.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Pragus, I'm in the same situation. Had to do my medicals for visitor extension in late November and waiting for the same request for PR.

I called IRCC and the agent on the phone told me that I could reuse the results. He said that when they ask for medicals for PR app I should submit a Web Form with the copy of eMedical tracking sheet I got from the panel physician after my Visitor Extension exam and provide the explanation letter.

I'm still not sure if it's gonna work, but I did as the agent had suggested and sent the Web Form before they even asked me for PR medicals. I can let you know of the outcome when I hear something from CIC.

Reactions: Betabr

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,

Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can use the same exams. They are valid for 1 year.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
I haven't received any email or any type of communication. My application was received Oct 31. Wh

What's CSQ
They usually send the e-mail to the sponsor, confirming that they have received the app. For October's applicants it tookbtw 15 to 30 days but some never got it. If it is your case you should call IRCC and an agent will check for you.

CSQ is the certificate of selection du Quebec, for applicants leaving in the province of QC only.