+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Lol :) I agree with you buddy. I am FSW Outland India. Completed 172 days and only 8 days left. Stuck in IP1. No update after medical passed on Nov 24.
Called IRCC 3 weeks ago. Eligibility check was going on. Not sure when will we be getting the desired email.
if your eligibility check was in process then you should hang in there as that means they are at least working on ur application. you should hear good news from them or some progress at least soon :)

Reactions: Neeraj015

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Does the initiation of background check has anything to do with eligibility ?
Yes. When your status changes to "We are processing your background check..." IRCC is cross-verifying all your documentation for authenticity. Simultaneously, Criminality checks will be done based on the submitted PCCs. Security is initiated based on the VO's discretion

Reactions: SithLord

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. When your status changes to "We are processing your background check..." IRCC is cross-verifying all your documentation for authenticity. Simultaneously, Criminality checks will be done based on the submitted PCCs. Security is initiated based on the VO's discretion
Oh, my BGC started on 26th Mar, still haven't heard from them. I barely see anyone who had to wait that long after BGC starts.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Oh, my BGC started on 26th Mar, still haven't heard from them. I barely see anyone who had to wait that long after BGC starts.
Hahahaha! There are quite a few dont worry. Mine changed to that on 12th March and am still waiting! just be glad that the file has moved somewhere.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Is it true that you get a ghost update if they initiate Security Screening?
As I was told several pages before, one gets an update when something is updated about his/her application. So theoretically SS start may be accompanied by a ghost update I guess. I got one update one week ago, and now your post makes me feel a little bit nervous :confused:

Sree85

Mar 6, 2019
I called CIC, got toknow security check has not started.

Anyone who experienced this and got PPR, could you please let me know how long does it take to complete and when can we expect PPR

Lilie

Nov 22, 2018
Hello all,

I am trying to order gcms notes from getgcms.com. I was requested to sign a consent form which included the name of a representative, giving him/her permission to request the notes. Is this how it should be?

Thanks to advise.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hello all,

I am trying to order gcms notes from getgcms.com. I was requested to sign a consent form which included the name of a representative, giving him/her permission to request the notes. Is this how it should be?

Thanks to advise.
Yes please continue.