+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sithlord have you ordered gcms notes to know why you are yet to receive rprf request?
My notes will arrive on March 14 so will get a picture as to where my application is right now.

My understanding of RPRF is that, if you don't pay it upfront there are 2 stages where it gets triggered.

One is during R10 checks, then it takes 3-4 months for PPR to arrive.
Other is when your application is approved, PPR comes in 2-3 weeks.

I believe for me it will be the second stage when it gets triggered. I have noticed from August and September AOR threads that RPRF triggers around the 5th month for those who didn't get it during R10 checks.

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
My notes will arrive on March 14 so will get a picture as to where my application is right now.

My understanding of RPRF is that, if you don't pay it upfront there are 2 stages where it gets triggered.

One is during R10 checks, then it takes 3-4 months for PPR to arrive.
Other is when your application is approved, PPR comes in 2-3 weeks.

I believe for me it will be the second stage when it gets triggered. I have noticed from August and September AOR threads that RPRF triggers around the 5th month for those who didn't get it during R10 checks.
Thanks sithlord

Reactions: SithLord

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi Guys!

My AOR is Oct 23. I would just like to ask if I am allowed to travel while waiting for the PPR? Im going to travel by June 2019. Also, let say I have received PPR am I still allowed to travel? It’s just a 4 day travel. Hope anyone can enlighten me. Thank you!
In my opinion , you should be able to go ahead with any travel plans that you may have. I do not think there is no restriction.

abhimvp

May 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
28-10-2018
Hey there,

Came across a few post last month that people with aor in 1st and 2nd week are getting that much awaited golden email copr.
To my surprise it's looks like the copr is issued in the 4th month from the month you receive aor. Just thought of sharing it. Any other thoughts views on this

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi Guys!

My AOR is Oct 23. I would just like to ask if I am allowed to travel while waiting for the PPR? Im going to travel by June 2019. Also, let say I have received PPR am I still allowed to travel? It’s just a 4 day travel. Hope anyone can enlighten me. Thank you!
Yes ! U can .

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hey there,

Came across a few post last month that people with aor in 1st and 2nd week are getting that much awaited golden email copr.
To my surprise it's looks like the copr is issued in the 4th month from the month you receive aor. Just thought of sharing it. Any other thoughts views on this
As per current trend 5 months n PPR .

BGC TO PPR 1 week !!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey there,

Well noticed that PPR arrives in the 5th month

rb1234

Jul 13, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
08-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
AOR- OCt10. FSW-O (India)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

39 days left out of 6 months. Still BG check not yet started. Are there any other people who are in similar situation?
I am exactly in the same position. Except my AOR date is 8th October.

Reactions: raja1028