+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

walkinthe_woods

Sep 7, 2018
Looks like my timeline. Did you get the ''How to get a job in canada mail'' on the 22nd ? Also, are you in IP1 or 2
I'm in IP1. Didn't get that mail. No ghost update either!

Mine is similar as your's:
AOR - 7th Oct 2018
MEP - 6th Nov 2018
Eligibility Met on 21st Nov 2018. Is your visa office Ottawa?
I guess it's following a pattern, except for few lucky one's who already got PPR already.
Yes, my visa office is CPC-Ottawa. When was your file last touched?

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Even I have 2 visa refusals before, one as a dependent in family case and the second one is study visa. And I also didn’t provide any LOE. Could that be a problem?
In my case it was not a problem so I do not think it will be a problem for you if you have stated these refusals and explained well.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
In my case it was not a problem so I do not think it will be a problem for you if you have stated these refusals and explained well.
Where did I have to explain the refusals? There wasn’t the option. I just entered my UCI number. And then I raised CSE because I didn’t knew if I had mentioned my file numbers anywhere. So I mentioned in the CSE that I have two previous rejections with application numbers. Thats it. I raised a CSE couple of weeks ago and in a very vague reply they said everything looks to be in order.

thinkbig30

Dec 12, 2018
Category........
FSW
I had the exact same response last week. However, my file was being processed at CPC-Ottawa. The only other thing I got to know was that initial assessment was completed on December 17,.2018(R10 check)
Keep the forum posted if you get any progress so that others could understand what to expect next.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
If u have a fixed deposit up to 6 months b4 ita and was liquidated and paid into ur account for proof of funds prior to aor date ..hope that's ain't problem ...cos the investment house also did an embassy letter that was addressed to ircc,and including my Bank statement...and I also explained that in my LOE. Guess that's an acceptable proof of funds by ircc?

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Where did I have to explain the refusals? There wasn’t the option. I just entered my UCI number. And then I raised CSE because I didn’t knew if I had mentioned my file numbers anywhere. So I mentioned in the CSE that I have two previous rejections with application numbers. Thats it. I raised a CSE couple of weeks ago and in a very vague reply they said everything looks to be in order.
Actually when u fill in the online form it ask in statuary questions. When you say yes for visa or entry refusal you have to put explanation. I hope I am not forgetting.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Actually when u fill in the online form it ask in statuary questions. When you say yes for visa or entry refusal you have to put explanation. I hope I am not forgetting.
Omg I don’t remember any column to fill any such details. Can anyone else confirm if it’s there? And if it is. Do I have to worry now?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Omg I don’t remember any column to fill any such details. Can anyone else confirm if it’s there? And if it is. Do I have to worry now?
Yes there's a column like that ...I did same too ...I tick yes and explained what i was going for and that it resulted to refused visa

thinkbig30

Dec 12, 2018
Category........
FSW
I didn't have any refusals but, yes, I definitely saw a place to enter the information in case of there are any refusals. They might accept it if you send the information through Webform.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Yes there's a column like that ...I did same too ...I tick yes and explained what i was going for and that it resulted to refused visa
I didn't have any refusals but, yes, I definitely saw a place to enter the information in case of there are any refusals. They might accept it if you send the information through Webform.
Even I remember saying yes to previous refusals and entrying family application number and there wasn’t any column tu write multiple application numbers.
Anyways I did raise a CSE a couple of weeks after applying PR and told them that I have previous refusals with their application numbers but I didn’t explain much about reason and I did get reply that my information have been forwarded to the concerned officer.
I hope everything goes well. :)

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hey random question but did you get these from a third party or are you in Canada?
Do your notes share your entire file (as in all the docs)
I ordered through getgcms.com not in Canada. They share entire file. Mine is around 300 pages