+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR 20th,

Agent last time I called a couple weeks back also said eligibility is under review and criminality and background checks were complete.

I think ‘under review’ is different from ‘review required’ and just means still in progress?

Reactions: ayaz_acca

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
AOR 20th,

Agent last time I called a couple weeks back also said eligibility is under review and criminality and background checks were complete.

I think ‘under review’ is different from ‘review required’ and just means still in progress?
Hey - you are right. "Under review" means it is in progress.

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Through my phone i catch them from the first try and waited 20 minutes to talk to the agent through +18882422100
Hi Guys,

Just got off the call with an agent .

The agent was sweet and helpful

She said background check is in progress. Criminality is passed, Eligibility under review and security is pending .

Also she told me they do not need anything from me and it is only a matter of time. My VO is Ottawa .

I asked her if everything looks fine and she said everything looks fine. However, it felt very generic . Only one day left in cic profile .

Looks like this is going to stretch .

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just got off the call with an agent .

The agent was sweet and helpful

She said background check is in progress. Criminality is passed, Eligibility under review and security is pending .

Also she told me they do not need anything from me and it is only a matter of time. My VO is Ottawa .

I asked her if everything looks fine and she said everything looks fine. However, it felt very generic . Only one day left in cic profile .

Looks like this is going to stretch .
Sounds very similar to my call a couple of weeks ago.

I pushed to get a reason why it was going so close to the 6 months but the agent kept reassuring me they couldn’t see anything wrong with my File. I also asked if they thought it would be done in 6 months and they said they couldn’t see why not. However I’m down to 8 days to go tomorrow and still doesn’t seem like anything has changed. VO also Ottawa.

Reactions: Twinklerose

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
AOR 20th,

Yes both are different terminologies

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Sounds very similar to my call a couple of weeks ago.

I pushed to get a reason why it was going so close to the 6 months but the agent kept reassuring me they couldn’t see anything wrong with my File. I also asked if they thought it would be done in 6 months and they said they couldn’t see why not. However I’m down to 8 days to go tomorrow and still doesn’t seem like anything has changed. VO also Ottawa.
What's your AOR date ?

I can't remember if she said my eligibility is under review or requires review. But since she told me nothing is required from my end Im assuming my file looks ok.

This is so confusing .

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
What's your AOR date ?

I can't remember if she said my eligibility is under review or requires review. But since she told me nothing is required from my end Im assuming my file looks ok.

This is so confusing .
20th October.

As far as I can tell, a relatively high number of applications are now going over 6 months even if there is nothing particularly wrong with the application.

Teeto89

Apr 11, 2019
20th October.

As far as I can tell, a relatively high number of applications are now going over 6 months even if there is nothing particularly wrong with the application.
My AOR is October 19th. I tried calling them just now, but no one picked. Can't say why it takes this long to process this applications this days.

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello..i was the silent observer in this forum and finally recieved the golden mail on 10th april.

Aor-27th oct
Med pass- 5th nov
Ip2- 1st april
Rprf - 1st april
Ppr-10th april

I know the wait is long but just be positive and hoping you guys will recieve your ppr soon.

Are u CEC candidate

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys. What should I ask when calling CIC? I asked what’s going on with my application and only thing agent said was “everything looks good, we are still processing your application”....that didn’t help me at all.. please any advice? It’s been 6 months since my aor on tuesday.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR 20th,

Yes, they are different. Even I was told my file is currently in queue for review. I believe that means your file is currently being verified or will be verified by an officer.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys. What should I ask when calling CIC? I asked what’s going on with my application and only thing agent said was “everything looks good, we are still processing your application”....that didn’t help me at all.. please any advice? It’s been 6 months since my aor on tuesday.
You should specifically ask them whether eligibility, security and criminality have started.