muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
No, it doesn't show in the account. If, you however google what is IP1 or IP2, it can help you to know what stage is your file in as per status in your account.

As far as I know

IP1:- We do not need medical/ We do not need background check
IP2:- Medical Passed/ We are processing your background check.

By looking at the link you provided I am at IP2 which is not making sense because this appeared even before Med passed in fact soon after AOR.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
By looking at the link you provided I am at IP2 which is not making sense because this appeared even before Med passed in fact soon after AOR.
Well then, I believe you must be lucky; however, it took time for me for the change of status. It took around 1 month before the status changed from Do not medical exam to Medical passed.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Well then, I believe you must be lucky; however, it took time for me for the change of status. It took around 1 month before the status changed from Do not medical exam to Medical passed.
For me as well medical took 26 days to change to Med passed however IP2 is there since AOR

.....anyone have any thought on this???

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
For me as well medical took 26 days to change to Med passed however IP2 is there since AOR

.....anyone have any thought on this???
It cannot be there since AOR. It'd have been we do not need background check, and now it has changed to we are processing the background check. we shall let you know if we need more details.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
It cannot be there since AOR. It'd have been we do not need background check, and now it has changed to we are processing the background check. we shall let you know if we need more details.
no mate its there since AOR because I took screen shot soon after submitting my application just to monitor what changes we will see from there on.
This is why I am unable to understand what stage is my application.
Though I read in this forum these stage does not mean anything however like all just curious on my app stage.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
no mate its there since AOR because I took screen shot soon after submitting my application just to monitor what changes we will see from there on.
Though I read in this forum these stage does not mean anything however like all just curious on my app stage.
I believe you are in the IP2 stage as well. You should await for PPR, which should come anytime between 1 month to 6 months depending on the officer and the smoothness of your case.

Reactions: muz

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
May be I am PNP applicant that's why I have different look to my screen..
Any PNP applicant seeing IP2 since AOR.

Also to add I have also received my UCI number. Have you??

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I believe you are in the IP2 stage as well. You should await for PPR, which should come anytime between 1 month to 6 months depending on the officer and the smoothness of your case.
I hope so :)

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Y
May be I am PNP applicant that's why I have different look to my screen..
Any PNP applicant seeing IP2 since AOR.

Also to add I have also received my UCI number. Have you??
Yes, it might be so because you are a PNP applicant and yes I believe you receive the UCI number as soon as you are given the ITA.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Y

Yes, it might be so because you are a PNP applicant and yes I believe you receive the UCI number as soon as you are given the ITA.
regarding UCI, my UCI was CANXXXXXX when I submitted e-application. However, after med pass my UCI changed to numbers only 111111111

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
regarding UCI, my UCI was CANXXXXXX when I submitted e-application. However, after med pass my UCI changed to numbers only 111111111
I got my UCI number after AOR, sorry for the previous text where I said ITA. It is after AOR, that I got my UCI and mine was numbers only no other texts.