Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
NewtoPR said:
I am an inland AINP applicant. Currently out of Canada with my dependent due to personal emergency ...but will be returning in 10 days.
In mean time am also expecting PPR .

My Question : Can i carry my dependent passport along with me to Canada , and submit those when PPR is requested ? Reason my dependent will not be coming with me this time as they need to stay in my home country for another 2 months.

Please guide /suggest what else option i can do ....except requesting PPR process to be done in home country for my dependent...
I have my dependent passport. My dependent has no plans on traveling out of the country anyways. I have his passport, so once i received PPR - we are ready to go/send.

My friend also has her dependents passport on hand ready. She is in Canada and hubby is at home country. She recently received her permanent residency. (just last week).

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
melissashines08 said:
I have my dependent passport. My dependent has no plans on traveling out of the country anyways. I have his passport, so once i received PPR - we are ready to go/send.

My friend also has her dependents passport on hand ready. She is in Canada and hubby is at home country. She recently received her permanent residency. (just last week).
Thanks Melissashine 08, Keep me updated , as my concern is if i carry my dependent passport , it won't have immigration stamp showing his re-entry back to canada. So it should not be any issue....But thanks your input gives me the required first level of confidence to carry it :)

crazy4u696

Sep 15, 2014
NewtoPR said:
I am an inland AINP applicant. Currently out of Canada with my dependent due to personal emergency ...but will be returning in 10 days.
In mean time am also expecting PPR .

My Question : Can i carry my dependent passport along with me to Canada , and submit those when PPR is requested ? Reason my dependent will not be coming with me this time as they need to stay in my home country for another 2 months.

Please guide /suggest what else option i can do ....except requesting PPR process to be done in home country for my dependent...
hey buddy

Its illegall to travel with someone else passport if you got caught you will be in big trouble. And one more things you can arrange by emailing to CIC for passport request in your home country. it wont take more then 10 days. so you can just send your passport from here and then wait for 10 days to get request to submit passport for dependents

good luck

Jaymin

melissashines08

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
crazy4u696 said:
hey buddy

Its illegall to travel with someone else passport if you got caught you will be in big trouble. And one more things you can arrange by emailing to CIC for passport request in your home country. it wont take more then 10 days. so you can just send your passport from here and then wait for 10 days to get request to submit passport for dependents

good luck

Jaymin
THANKS FOR THE INPUT:
My friend traveled with her hubby's passport - from home country, she carried her husbands passport to Canada.

Mine: My hubby sent it to me via courier. We thought we will receive PPR just right after seeing our status changed to "In process".

Roydidi

Aug 10, 2015
sunnyyangcy said:
hi any updates for 23 oct applications? I still dont get IP yet.
Same here. I'm Oct 23 applicant as well. No update, no IP/DM at all. Have been seeing applicants from November receiving PPR. So frustrated.

commando

Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Yes
cindyzhou said:
hello All:

I got PPR tonight at 7pm!!!! Oct 3 applicant!! IP on Jun 30, DM July 23!! Finally!!!!

Cindy
Hey cindy ,
Did you do flag polling yet?
Also did you get ppr from sydney or ottawa?

Thanks

asa306

May 17, 2015
Why they very slow for October applications ? any one get PPR today or last friday ? :mad:
I tried to call CIC today but they said no checking for application status by phone anymore

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
sunnyyangcy said:
hi any updates for 23 oct applications? I still dont get IP yet.
Me neither :(

wang tzu

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 28,14
AOR Received.
Apr 01,15
Med's Request
Apr 06,15
Med's Done....
Apr 18,15
Passport Req..
Sep 21,15
LANDED..........
Oct 01,15
My friend got COPR today.
IP - 1 AUG
DM - 5 AUG
COPR - 10 AUG
He applied 20 OCT..
It looks like CIC only work for 20OCT files.