App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Just cannot understand what is wrong with sharing timeline for October applicants? Why many people join the topics with the months and dates they submitted applications on and this sarcasm is related to October only?

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
I am happy to elaborate albeit it's rather obvious. There's nothing wrong with sharing a timeline, in fact this is what this forum is for. Previous timelines, you are referring to, contained some meaningful information that other applicants could benchmark against or use somehow else. These particular three threads were otiose (aka serving no useful purpose) hence the sarcasm. :)

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application has been delivered by Canada Post on 15th Oct 2013 received by Doug Stephens of CIC, Sydney.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol at you RussCan. You are pretty nervous and cranky I see.
It was uncalled for. Your sarcasm. It's good that someone started a thread for October. I don't know what's wrong with it.
Are you even an October applicant (if not, then shhhhhh. just read and entertain yourself). Why are you trying to post here then? Don't be pissed at the world. We don't need people like that in Canada. I am not saying you are...but who knows 8)

RussCan said:
I am happy to elaborate albeit it's rather obvious. There's nothing wrong with sharing a timeline, in fact this is what this forum is for. Previous timelines, you are referring to, contained some meaningful information that other applicants could benchmark against or use somehow else. These particular three threads were otiose (aka serving no useful purpose) hence the sarcasm. :)

Kw8Un0NK

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
farrous13 said:
We don't need people like that in Canada.
Some applicants should learn speaking for themselves only and stop trying to represent whole society before they get citizenship. ;)

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know what you're trying to say. We definitely don't need vulgar/ ignorant people in Canada. That being said this forum has been very helpful to a lot of applicants. I will not allow someone to come in and throw some sarcasm at people who are trying to post updates or questions. I hope everyone understands that. It has nothing to do with the citizenship. It has to do with manners as humans. I get the vibe that getting the Canadian citizenship makes someone evolve somehow...but that's not true. If you are truly a good person, then you are...catch my drift? good luck to everyone.

Kw8Un0NK said:
Some applicants should learn speaking for themselves only and stop trying to represent whole society before they get citizenship. ;)

Behnam_canada

Aug 25, 2013
farrous13 said:
I don't know what you're trying to say. We definitely don't need vulgar/ ignorant people in Canada. That being said this forum has been very helpful to a lot of applicants. I will not allow someone to come in and throw some sarcasm at people who are trying to post updates or questions. I hope everyone understands that. It has nothing to do with the citizenship. It has to do with manners as humans. I get the vibe that getting the Canadian citizenship makes someone evolve somehow...but that's not true. If you are truly a good person, then you are...catch my drift? good luck to everyone.
Are you police or what? Down the road, people need to be open to get some criticism. Personally, I do not find any useful information solely based on the date of posting the application.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol at your comment 8).

That's how a thread starts. Someone posts and others contribute. Simple. Then a table forms for October 2013 applicants....etc. The person above came in with sarcasm and he/she's not an October applicant.

That's how our thread (May 2013) started. I enjoy talking to applicants. We support each other here. I am just defending the thread. If you're not part of the October 2013 applicants, then please don't come in with fire. Be supportive. If it wasn't for the support here, I won't even bother giving information about my status and my road to my citizenship.

If you can't see the vision of getting together as a group then too bad. I can't change you. And please stop posting about personal issues here. keep that thread for the October 2013 applicants. Thank you in advance ;D

Behnam_canada said:
Are you police or what? Down the road, people need to be open to get some criticism. Personally, I do not find any useful information solely based on the date of posting the application.

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with farrous13 can we move on and use this thread for october applicants like myself...