4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hello All,

Please Update. Email received today for Citizenship Test Invitation. Here is my Timeline

Application Sent: October 23, 2017
Application Delivered: October 25, 2017
AOR Received: November 25, 2017
In Process Ecas: December 12, 2017
Test Invitation Date: July 26, 2018
Test Date: August 22, 2018
Test Center: Scarborough

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
How many trips do you have ? Were they work / tourism?
Most were for work but some were for holidays. I admit my number of entries were unusually high.
But I suspect if you have more than a page or two of US entries/exits in your IRCC Physical Presence Calculation report, I suggest it costs nothing to request this FOIA report from US CBP on the very day you submit your citizenship application to Canada. The reason you are able to do this is that your US FOIA request will specifically request the report for the five year period of physical presence in Canada that is cited in your Canadian application.

The US request costs nothing so best to make the request immediately as it is possible that you will not have received the US report even by the time you appear for your interview and write your citizenship exam. Even if IRCC does not ask for this, you have lost nothing by requesting the US report as soon as possible.

If, in the end, IRCC does request the report then you have already saves months of wait time getting the report. This will result in a shorter wait for the IRCC approval for your citizenship application as you have already made the request for the report ahead of time.

This advice only applies to people who were present in the US with authorization other than I-94. For I-94 holders, they are able to go to a web site and obtain their US entry/exit report immediately. But this is not possible with those who were present in US by other means.

Reactions: mumbai1985

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please Update. Email received today for Citizenship Test Invitation. Here is my Timeline

Application Sent: October 23, 2017
Application Delivered: October 25, 2017
AOR Received: November 25, 2017
In Process Ecas: December 12, 2017
Test Invitation Date: July 26, 2018
Test Date: August 22, 2018
Test Center: Scarborough
Updated. Congrats!!

SunnyWays

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
fourth line on Ecas

1. We sent you correspondence on July 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
received the mail today and inside it says i was Randomly selected for Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence plus finger print request, anybody know how do i get my Provincial Territorial Personal Health Claims Summary,

any help will be appreciated

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
fourth line on Ecas

1. We sent you correspondence on July 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
received the mail today and inside it says i was Randomly selected for Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence plus finger print request, anybody know how do i get my Provincial Territorial Personal Health Claims Summary,

any help will be appreciated

Just fill the form available @
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-4890-84E~1/$File/4890-84E.pdf
then mail it to the address on the form.

MORE DETAILS:
All requests for personal information must be received in writing (includes faxes and photocopies).
http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/ohip/phi_access/default.aspx

+++++
You can also send a letter together with the Form :

NAME : xxxxxxxx
ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxx

DATE :xxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO,

I kindly request a copy of my Personal Claim History (PCH) with the date range from xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxx 2018. I am sending my personal information to help process my request.

My Personal Information are as follows:

Name: xxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxx
Health Card Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Time Frame of History: From xxxxxxTill xxxxxx
Mailing and Physical Address: xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact me by telephone at
xxx-xxxx--xxxx or via email at xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I will look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
name????

Signature :...............................................................................
mohltc
personal health information office
4th floor
49 place darmes
kingston ontario
k7L5j3
BY MAIL ONLY

Last edited:

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Hi
add my time line as well.
app sent: 5 Nov 2017
app received: 9 Nov 2017
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 28 Dec 2017
In Process: 11 Jan 2018
Nothing else afterwards.

who else is in same situation???

SunnyWays

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Just fill the form available @
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-4890-84E~1/$File/4890-84E.pdf
then mail it to the address on the form.

MORE DETAILS:
All requests for personal information must be received in writing (includes faxes and photocopies).
http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/ohip/phi_access/default.aspx

To make a personal health information access request the requester must provide:

• Their name
  • Their health number;
  • Their date of birth;
  • The period of time for which the health service history is required (records are maintained for seven years);
  • A copy of the document authorizing Power of Attorney (if requester is not the individual)
Please Note: In order to process form #4890-84 (Request for Access to Personal Claims History Information), individuals' health card mailing address must be up-to-date and must match the return address on the application form. Please contact ServiceOntario to update your address prior to submitting your request, if required.

Personal requests can be submitted by mail to:

Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Personal Health Information Office
49 Place d'Armes
Kingston, ON K7L 5J3

If you require further information, please contact:
PHIAccessandDisclosure@ontario.ca

OHIP Forms:
Ontario Health Insurance (OHIP)– Forms – Health Care Professionals – MOHLTC

For More Information
Call the Service Support Contact Centre (SSCC) at:
1-800 262-6524
Hours of operation : 8:00am - 5:00pm

+++++
You can also send a letter together with the Form :

NAME : xxxxxxxx
ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxx

DATE :xxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO,

I kindly request a copy of my Personal Claim History (PCH) with the date range from xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxx 2018. I am sending my personal information to help process my request.

My Personal Information are as follows:

Name: xxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxx
Health Card Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Time Frame of History: From xxxxxxTill xxxxxx
Mailing and Physical Address: xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact me by telephone at
xxx-xxxx--xxxx or via email at xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I will look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
name????

Signature :...............................................................................
mohltc
personal health information office
4th floor
49 place darmes
kingston ontario
k7L5j3
BY MAIL ONLY
thank you very much for your help, I assume this is for the province of Ontario but I want it for province of BC, is there a separate form for that? can you help please? thank you again

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
add my time line as well.
app sent: 5 Nov 2017
app received: 9 Nov 2017
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 28 Dec 2017
In Process: 11 Jan 2018
Nothing else afterwards.

who else is in same situation???
Added you to November sheet of global 2017 tracker. Link is in my signature.

Since you are November applicant, you may want to provide updates in November thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2017-citizenship-applicants.523007/page-504