+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
One of my friends in Edmonton received a question asking him to name the municipality he lives in and he was supposed to write in the 'blank'. No options were given. But that was only one question. We were never asked any such question in our test and neither were other people I know (except for the one friend).

My library here in Vancouver has the answers to these questions for my area so we just got it through them and went through it once.
Was that actually part of the test, though? There was info you needed to fill in about yourself on the form.

Micah008

Nov 5, 2017
I just received my Oath invite today and it was through email. I've heard that lately Calgary office has been sending out Oath invites through email mostly.
Thank you very much for your reply Ma! This is very relieving. We were also told by the interviewer in Calgary that we would receive oath invite. It's nice to know that this is actually true.

Last edited:

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Please update my status...took test yesterday and decision made today

kl_king

Oct 20, 2017
Was that actually part of the test, though? There was info you needed to fill in about yourself on the form.
That would be hard for them to standardize, in the Mississauga office it is just a shade in the blanks multiple choice test with 20 questions. I didn't find it too challenging, at least for the version of the test I had they weren't expecting you to have memorized really obscured dates, mostly just key facts and who some people were.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
That would be hard for them to standardize, in the Mississauga office it is just a shade in the blanks multiple choice test with 20 questions. I didn't find it too challenging, at least for the version of the test I had they weren't expecting you to have memorized really obscured dates, mostly just key facts and who some people were.
Exactly my point. I'd imagine all offices would be standardized in the same manner.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
I had my test Rescheduled. Original Test date invite - 4th Apr , Test date - 18th Apr. A new letter dated 23rd Apr has Rescheduled Test date to May 23rd. Please update my details.