+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
Richmond library is really good, try Citizenship Counts website whih is based on it.

Hi Guys,

I have test on 25 April and has been studying the book and doing the online test with Richmond library. I have question to ask to those people who has given the test. does the sample questions in Richmond reflect the type of question which come in actual test or its waste of time

papu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/02/2013
AOR Received.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
10/04/2013
Passport Req..
05/05/2013
Richmond library is really good, try Citizenship Counts website whih is based on it.
ok I have done the 100 question test on that one and got 100% so I am ok to clear the test or do more study of book in your opinion. Thanks in advance

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
ok I have done the 100 question test on that one and got 100% so I am ok to clear the test or do more study of book in your opinion. Thanks in advance
Do more studies on the book! Don't rely only on the 100 questions, there will be tricky questions on the exam as well. You will only know the answers if you read the book carefully. Also practice on the apps available for your phone. Just type in Canadian Citizenship in Google Play and get all the apps and go through them.

Again don't rely on the online tests! Study the book thoroughly.

All the best mate,

Reactions: Vicky333

upandgoing

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
While I was working I did online studying from sheridan for 8 months. It was online studying so was not suppose to attend the college. So I am not sure if I have to mention this online course in 11. And if I do mention then what address should I write in where was I physically located.

And there is a section in question 11 that says check all that apply. I checked employed and unemployed, however i am confused if I have to check in school or not. As when I was studying the online course I did not physically attend sheridan as the school was online. So please if anyone can help as to check the option of was in school.

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
hi Can you please share your interview experience.
He was really nice and polite, requested my COPR and asked very general questions like my full name, address and landing date.

He then cross checked my passports with the copies in the file and explained the fact that they checked my entry/exit dates with the border and my dates are all good.He mentioned that there is a check mark right beside the dates that means all got confirmed.

His last question was about my job: What do you do now? And he just wrote it down.

And that’s all. He confirmed that there is no issue with my file and I will get the cermony date anytime from now till September since the processing time can take up to 12 months.

I signed a disclaimer that I don’t have any criminal records, he shook hands and said goodbye.

It took me less than 5 mins, from start to finish to clear the interview. My reco would be not to freak out, officers are regular people, too. Have all your documents in hand: COPR, Driver’s lisence, PR, Health Card, Passports and whatever you think might be considered as a ‘potential supporting document’. It’s not going to be needed but having them with you will be a peace of mind.

I’m Iranian and with all the horror stories that you hear about Security Clearence I was ready to be sent to another level of security check right after my interview but it didnt happen.

Stay positive, smile and be yourself.

That’s it.

hi Can you please share your interview experience.

Reactions: SpiceIsland

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Yep its great to hear that...although its confusing that there are still some July and August Scarborough applicants waiting for their Oath invite!!

Lets hope we see a chunk of Oath invites in May for Scarborough Oct. applicants, its about time..we waited patiently and could use some good news!! :cool:
It seems IRCC has another location to hold for the oath ceremony. based on the shared info, the sep applicants got the invitation at Lakeshore Blvd, Toronto. never heard of this location before...

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
It seems IRCC has another location to hold for the oath ceremony. based on the shared info, the sep applicants got the invitation at Lakeshore Blvd, Toronto. never heard of this location before...
They usually have different location for oath. Like for example in Hamilton, I see in Oath ceremony website information they have different location but it is also located in Hamilton. My guess it depends on how much people who will take the oath.

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
DM on 16 april , plz update sheet. Thanks

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
They usually have different location for oath. Like for example in Hamilton, I see in Oath ceremony website information they have different location but it is also located in Hamilton. My guess it depends on how much people who will take the oath.
what is the oath ceremony website?:eek: