Oct 13, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2017
Hi my test on Wednesday what i should take with me it days all your original documents in the check list but I have already sent the original when I applied to the Citizenship

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, can the admin of the spreadsheet please update my status.

Username: aj_10
In Process on ECAS: 6th December
Received correspondence on 23rd Jan (It was for fingerprint)

Can anyone please tell whats the expected timeline to receive test invite/letter after the fingerprints are done?
Updated

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Hello,
where is the spreadsheet? My husbands application was received on this past Wednesday. What is the next step?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Finally just got my aor...application was sent on Oct 16 and was delivered on Oct 19
Are you serious did they sent you today ? My application was deliverd on Oct 16 .I didn't get AOR yet.
Then you give me a hope for my old application.
Did you try anything to get your AOR ? Like Web form , call center
?

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Are you serious did they sent you today ? My application was deliverd on Oct 16 .I didn't get AOR yet.
Then you give me a hope for my old application.
Did you try anything to get your AOR ? Like Web form , call center
?
Yes it was dated for today...I called two weeks back and nothing else...it came this morning at 9:10 am Winnipeg time ...hang in there you should be getting it this week

Reactions: Afarp

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Yes it was dated for today...I called two weeks back and nothing else...it came this morning at 9:10 am Winnipeg time ...hang in there you should be getting it this week
Congrats! When you spoke to call center did they had information about your application in their system ? For me they told me there is no information in their system they told me to resend a new application , they said it considered lost.

Thank you

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Congrats! When you spoke to call center did they had information about your application in their system ? For me they told me there is no information in their system they told me to resend a new application , they said it considered lost.

Thank you
They told me the same thing that they lost it...but I was sure that can’t happen...patience paid off

Reactions: Afarp