+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello All,

I just got my AOR. I' m on line 208 for November month. My time line is bellow.

APP Submitted on :- November 03
App received on :- November 06
AOR on January 19, 2018.

Please can some one update my time line for me on the Google sheet. Thanks. I' on line 208. My I.d is gbenga262001

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I just got my AOR. I' m on line 208 for November month. My time line is bellow.

APP Submitted on :- November 03
App received on :- November 06
AOR on January 19, 2018.

Please can some one update my time line for me on the Google sheet. Thanks. I' on line 208. My I.d is gbenga262001
Updated. Congrats

ashinvan

Dec 19, 2017
Were the questions straight forward like those seen in the apps? Or are they a bit wordy/tricky?

Also is it important to know all dates and names of people tied to all the important historical events? :eek:
Hi,
No the questions were pretty straight forward. Actually most of the questions on the v-soul mock tests were almost identical to the actual test questions. As for the dates and names in history, I can't really say what to expect cos I had a few questions that had both. My test questions focused on voting and government knowledge but it might be different for you. Good luck!

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Hi All, I did my fingerprints today at Calgary so please do you know how long does it take to be sent to IRCC?
Also while doing the fingerprints the clerk showed me the screen to check if my name and DOB is correct and I found out a spelling mistake so she corrected it and had to do some process to ensure the system has the correct information. This made me so worried that maybe there are more errors made by her which I don’t know!! Luckily I checked by my eyes that she entered the right UCI & application number. Also she passed my driving license through a device which I don’t know (maybe scanner?).
Is it possible that they can make errors in the fingerprints which can delay our fingerprints? Or they rely on UCI? They rely on our documents? Human error is always a possibility
Would you please advise if you have any information?

ranjan667

Mar 16, 2014
hello all. i finally got my AOR today. application delivered 25 october. AOR 19 january. i dont know if it helped by i sent in a web inquiry with payment receipt and courier delivery conf. attached

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
hello all. i finally got my AOR today. application delivered 25 october. AOR 19 january. i dont know if it helped by i sent in a web inquiry with payment receipt and courier delivery conf. attached
I dont think you got aor just because of the webform lot of the other applicant including myself did webform all those recipt and delivery confirmed still dint work out .its good to see some oct applicants still getting AOR.congrats.