+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

aamir90

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Good morning

Just checked online and saw my status changed to In Process (We started processing your application on January 8, 2018.)
Please update.
Username: aamir90
Line: 664

Thank you!

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Good morning

Just checked online and saw my status changed to In Process (We started processing your application on January 8, 2018.)
Please update.
Username: aamir90
Line: 664

Thank you!
updated, congrads!

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Do they send the email for test invitation or by regular mail... I have a feeling Saskatoon office is still on holidays

Reactions: AFLO

AFLO

Apr 23, 2014
Do they send the email for test invitation or by regular mail... I have a feeling Saskatoon office is still on holidays
i think they are too slow in s'toon!. my AOR was Nov 15 and didnt go IP till Jan 3. My test invite would probably take a while

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello All,

I'm kind of CONFUSED now with the call centre. I called then few minutes ago complaining that I'm yet to get AOR ( Aknowledgement) for my citizenship application I submittd in November 06,2017 and I was told that the application is not on file . I was told to provide the receipt no of payment for the application which I did and I was told again that they can confirm that I made the payment for the citizenship application but they couldn't find my application. I' really WORRIED.
The call center agent I spoke to said that I should go and submit another application and I should attach a written letter to it that I submitted an application before but it has passed the normal six week and it was not on the system. I' scared of submitting multiple application. Has any o e ever be in the situation? I need your input please.
I' really CONFUSED now... any input will be appreciated pls.

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello All,

I'm kind of CONFUSED now with the call centre. I called then few minutes ago complaining that I'm yet to get AOR ( Aknowledgement) for my citizenship application I submittd in November 06,2017 and I was told that the application is not on file . I was told to provide the receipt no of payment for the application which I did and I was told again that they can confirm that I made the payment for the citizenship application but they couldn't find my application. I'm really WORRIED.
The call center agent I spoke to said that I should go and submit another application and I should attach a written letter to it that I submitted an application before but it has passed the normal six week and it was not on the system. I'm scared of submitting multiple application. Has any one ever be in thus kind situation before? I need your input please.
I'm really CONFUSED now... any input will be appreciated pls.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Wow, it appears that Calgary Office is spitting out test invites in comparison to other locations.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
This has been discussed multiple times in this thread and several others. In my opinion, there is no need for the second application as of now. There are several Oct applicants who are receiving AORs at this time. 11% of the Oct applicants still await AOR according to the tracking sheet.

I know it is hard to wait, but if you call the CIC call center they wont have any information until you get your AOR. They are going to say versions on the same text. You application may be lost in mail, your application may be returned etc.

If you application has not returned - then it is good news. Just wait.

Hello All,

I'm kind of CONFUSED now with the call centre. I called then few minutes ago complaining that I'm yet to get AOR ( Aknowledgement) for my citizenship application I submittd in November 06,2017 and I was told that the application is not on file . I was told to provide the receipt no of payment for the application which I did and I was told again that they can confirm that I made the payment for the citizenship application but they couldn't find my application. I' really WORRIED.
The call center agent I spoke to said that I should go and submit another application and I should attach a written letter to it that I submitted an application before but it has passed the normal six week and it was not on the system. I' scared of submitting multiple application. Has any o e ever be in the situation? I need your input please.

Reactions: razerblade

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hello All,

1. Some October applicants still have not received AOR
2. They can't find your application because it's not yet open and registered on the system (that's what AOR is)
3. A lot of call centre agents are clueless about processing procedures and have no access to such information. They are only there to provide general info, but even that is iffy for some.

Last edited:
Reactions: razerblade

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hello All,

Hi,
A lot of people from october are still waiting for AOR

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
@Gbenga262001 - please read below - a reasonable explanation of what could be gong on in CPC-Sydney. Several senior members have commented....

CPC- sydney just got b**d by 6 months worth of application in one month(post c6) so it is going to affect their timeline.

This seems to somewhat confirm the theory that there are two steps that happen at CPC-Sydney. Step 1: Application package is opened and reviewed for completeness. Step 2: it's queued for data entry into GCMS which generates the AOR email. Till step 2 happens, call center agents won't have any information on your file. This explains how so many applications were returned within 2 weeks of delivery for being incomplete.

Bottom line, we do not know the internal workings of IRCC, and can only hope for the best. Keeping a copy of our application is the best way to be hopeful that application will not be returned.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hello All,

I'm kind of CONFUSED now with the call centre. I called then few minutes ago complaining that I'm yet to get AOR ( Aknowledgement) for my citizenship application I submittd in November 06,2017 and I was told that the application is not on file . I was told to provide the receipt no of payment for the application which I did and I was told again that they can confirm that I made the payment for the citizenship application but they couldn't find my application. I'm really WORRIED.
The call center agent I spoke to said that I should go and submit another application and I should attach a written letter to it that I submitted an application before but it has passed the normal six week and it was not on the system. I'm scared of submitting multiple application. Has any one ever be in thus kind situation before? I need your input please.
I'm really CONFUSED now... any input will be appreciated pls.
Check out this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/delayed-applications-of-october.531189/page-7#post-6630703

Kingstonian10

Dec 14, 2017
Hi:
My application received by IRCC on 31st October, 2017 but still have not received AOR. I am an applicant (single) from Kingston, ON. Can somebody add me one spreadsheet please. I have requested for an urgent processing.

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks guys for your quick responses . My mind is at peace now. I was really confused this morning when the call center agent I spoke to said should go and re-apply. I read on this forum before that some one submitted a double application and the one he thought was misplaced finally got AOR so I told the call center agent that I can' t submit a double application.
I will wait till end of January and see by Gods Grace, I will receive my AOR. I' believing in FAITH. Thanks once more guys.