jamie hito

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Japan
I'm expecting mine to be returned actually, I am attending a conference so I expect my application to be resting in my box.
What makes you sure yours will be returned?

I had the same doubt because of the stuff I was reading in this forum. Like the eligibility period, I lived in this country 4 years and 2 months now. Prior to that I was of course someplace else, and never set foot in canada.
I wrote NO on question 9c.
Not applicable on all box on question 6, because I never used any names aside from the one I was given at birth.
12a tax year I ticked NO on 5 boxes on Required to file, and on Taxes filed yes on 4 years and NO on 2012 box.

You have a good day.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
I am skeptical too, but the number of the C-6 AORs in the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796 is higher than number of forum trolls that we see in this forum.

So there must be something real about increased IRCC efficiency here.
True. Even if we assume most of them are trolls... on the other hand, also note that there are some 3/5 applicants in the forum whose application is returned due to incomplete or other reasons... So, yes I agree that there is something about IRCC's increased efficiency.

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
Hi All,

This is a question for folks of Indian origin in this group.
While filling the education history section in PR application, do we need to add 10th and 12th class education as well. If yes what would be the associated "Level of education" selection?

Thanks in advance