+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCT/NOV 2023 PR APPLICANTS

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
So whats the most recent update with 2023 oct/nov applicants? We all should have received AOR or be close to receiving one right?

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Finally Recieved and Linked my Application. Requested police certificate
  • Date Received: October 27, 2023
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 22, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: theclaimer

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Finally Recieved and Linked my Application. Requested police certificate
  • Date Received: October 27, 2023
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 22, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,

Is this police certificate from the last 10 years or since 18 years of age?

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Not sure about that. I think you request from FBI and they give you the certificate
I knew that if you stay more than 6 months ( for work or study) other than your home country, they ask for the PC from that specific country. Is it like that?

Nina Hosseini

Feb 21, 2024
Question: Hi I am a protected person in Canada. I applied for my pr on oct 2022 after receiving positive reply from court. About one month later I lofge an application for PR for Australia as skilled worker and my PR visa granted on Nov 2023. I left Canada on December 1st (I have not received my Canadian PR yet). Now I am in Australia for about two months with PR. My question is that can I still get my Canadian pr? Should I inform IRCC? How long can I stay outside of canada considering that I have PR here in Australia? I would like to vome back to Canada as soon as my approval letter is issued.

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Question: Hi I am a protected person in Canada. I applied for my pr on oct 2022 after receiving positive reply from court. About one month later I lofge an application for PR for Australia as skilled worker and my PR visa granted on Nov 2023. I left Canada on December 1st (I have not received my Canadian PR yet). Now I am in Australia for about two months with PR. My question is that can I still get my Canadian pr? Should I inform IRCC? How long can I stay outside of canada considering that I have PR here in Australia? I would like to vome back to Canada as soon as my approval letter is issued.
Did you fly with the RTD? Before having the PR card, how did you manage to get your home country passport?

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
i may be wrong but i don't think you can get canadian pr from being a protected person anymore as you have status in a safe country i.e australia, and now i think you may not be eligible for protected person status in canada anymore. my advise is you should have waited until you got pr in canada then you could have went to australia.