+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
badalpharm said:
Nothing updated yet. Its not even showing that medical is received.
Awesome news that you have received PPR..must be a big relief...can you tell me that how I can connect with local MP? Just walk-in or call them first to book an appointment..

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
khorshed5101 said:
why do you guys always forget about me?????????

I'm also an October applicant who have been waiting for PPR for almost 8 months
Khorshed nobody is forgetting about you. To be honest I thought It's only you, Octano & Xanders. I was about to comment on Xanders comment and include you. But didn't! You're safe, just don't forget to let us know when you receive your PPR ;)

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Vishal007 said:
Awesome news that you have received PPR..must be a big relief...can you tell me that how I can connect with local MP? Just walk-in or call them first to book an appointment..
Vishal, just find you local MP on google, call them and make an appointment, or like in my case, because I was so frustrated that I decided to just show up and talk to them face to face. They welcomed me of course.

All the best mate,

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
XanderZ said:
oh wow.. congratz badlpharm! now its down to octanu, vishal, me & caramel in this group!
Yeah hoping it's soon for us. I sent an email to them asking what's taking this long and got a reply saying only criminality is left and is under review since they asked for my police certificate in December so don't know how long it takes to review a single document :/

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Octanu said:
Yeah hoping it's soon for us. I sent an email to them asking what's taking this long and got a reply saying only criminality is left and is under review since they asked for my police certificate in December so don't know how long it takes to review a single document :/
Good thing at least you know why it is stuck! It's probably stacked under some other applications. Since you have waited this long, I guess you'll hear from them soon.

Keep us posted mate,

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Octanu said:
I believe that on next bring forward date of your file, you will get the PPR. By the way, why you have not requested for GCMS. It will tell exactly the due date/bring forward date and all notes thay VO put on your file.

J-N-D

Jan 22, 2015
Hi guys,
I am another October 2013 applicant and I still patiently waiting for COPR too.. (Visa exempt country)
Only we know how stressful this waiting time is.
VO for my application was changed three times "due to previous officer departure" and deadline for my application was moved also three times.
I really don't know why CIC can't clear their backlog before they start processing newer applications.
Anyways congratulations for everybody who got ppr already and I hoping for some progress for rest of us.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Vishal007 said:
I believe that on next bring forward date of your file, you will get the PPR. By the way, why you have not requested for GCMS. It will tell exactly the due date/bring forward date and all notes thay VO put on your file.
I did apply for them a few days ago but I wanted to ask them directly also because it's getting frustrated now. Everything is passed, just criminality is in process :/
Honestly people who applied in 2014 have their PR cards and look at us, still stuck :(

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
J-N-D said:
VO for my application was changed three times "due to previous officer departure" and deadline for my application was moved also three times.
You're not the only one who got that note. My GCMS also stated that the VO on my application was changed 3 times due to previous officer departure... :s

oh well.. hang in there man!

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
XanderZ said:
You're not the only one who got that note. My GCMS also stated that the VO on my application was changed 3 times due to previous officer departure... :s

Did you pay your RPRF already?

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
XanderZ said:

Same as in my case

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Octanu said:
Nothing at all. We are all waiting for the PPR email. God knows where it's stuck :(
same here. nothing. Last time I checked with MP, their (CIC) response was they're still looking into it and there'll further update on my application on couple weeks @_@.

They just work.. really slow... I guess.. haha