+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
HI Guys, I have applied for my parents via post on March 02, application was sent to Brampton. When I am trying to track on BLS website I get message "No Record Found" does anyone know the current time frame by which I can expect to see my applications on board?
Did you use Purolator for courier?

pn1975

Apr 10, 2023
Are you providing proper details while searching?
BLS site should already provide the info. OCI takes 20-25 days to populate. Call BLS to check if you doing it properly.
I am searching as below
Postal Application-> OCI -> <Passport number> I get " No recod found". In the past i have tried calling BLS Brampton but never got to speak to a human, it was very frustrating. Is there any other way to get information on this? I am running out of ideas.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I am searching as below
Postal Application-> OCI -> <Passport number> I get " No recod found". In the past i have tried calling BLS Brampton but never got to speak to a human, it was very frustrating. Is there any other way to get information on this? I am running out of ideas.
You using Canadian Passport Number?
Calling or visiting there office is only way to get thru them. Try multiple times, you should be able to speak to someone.

pn1975

Apr 10, 2023
You using Canadian Passport Number?
Calling or visiting there office is only way to get thru them. Try multiple times, you should be able to speak to someone.
@forw.jane thank you so much for your replies, I tried with their Canadian passport numbers and was able to get the status on the BLS website. I also have the CANT#, is there another website on which I can track the OCI progress?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
When can I expect to see the Acknowledgement on the OCI website? The application date on BLS website is March 14, 2024.
Acknowledgement usually would take 20+ days for Toronto jurisdiction application to reflect on OCI website, from the date it says under process at CGI on the BLS website