+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Questions

Rav Singh

Mar 1, 2024
Mid of next week you should have the record on OCI Site.
Thank you so much for the prompt replies and piece of mind. I hope to hear for my wife and daughter. My wife applied on Jan 29, 2024 and it shows still Under Process on the main OCI website and my daughter applied on Jan 31st. I am wondering the processing timelines.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you so much for the prompt replies and piece of mind. I hope to hear for my wife and daughter. My wife applied on Jan 29, 2024 and it shows still Under Process on the main OCI website and my daughter applied on Jan 31st. I am wondering the processing timelines.
They should have it in hand by second week of April.

Rav Singh

Mar 1, 2024
They should have it in hand by second week of April.
Thank you so much for the reply and I truly hope you meant to write March and not April lol. I am trying to find best rates to India which I am getting now for May but I am super hesitant to book their tickets due to being new with the OCI process and being unfamiliar with the timelines.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you so much for the reply and I truly hope you meant to write March and not April lol. I am trying to find best rates to India which I am getting now for May but I am super hesitant to book their tickets due to being new with the OCI process and being unfamiliar with the timelines.
No I meant what I wrote. It's April not March.

Rav Singh

Mar 1, 2024
No I meant what I wrote. It's April not March.
I appreciate the honesty. I guess the staff at BLS must be brushing off the people then as they said it will take 5 - 6 weeks (which becomes 2nd week of March). However I can understand how backed up staff must be with so many requests for different services.