+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
the status on the oci changed to received at Vancouver, by when can I expect a change on the Bls website ? Please let me know

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
the status on the oci changed to received at Vancouver, by when can I expect a change on the Bls website ? Please let me know
Sorry I just checked it now on Bls website and it says “Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping” but I paid for the delivery also.. so little confusing

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Timeline on OCI website
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED. On 09-FEB-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ). NEW DELHI On 12-FEB-2024
Document received At TORONTO On 24-FEB-2024
Application: Postal
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED. On 09-FEB-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ). NEW DELHI On 12-FEB-2024
Document received At TORONTO On 24-FEB-2024
OCI received (delivered by purolator): 28-FEB-2024

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Sorry I just checked it now on Bls website and it says “Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping” but I paid for the delivery also.. so little confusing
they have common status for postal or walkin. This doesnot mean you have to go collect. I had similar status and i called BLS for clarification. It was not required. Purolator delivered it at home 2 days later.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
they have common status for postal or walkin. This doesnot mean you have to go collect. I had similar status and i called BLS for clarification. It was not required. Purolator delivered it at home 2 days later.
Ok. Thank you for the clarification. So will wait for the delivery. Did u receive any tracking number or any information as such from purolator before delivery ? Just want to make sure that someone will stay home to accept the delivery

simuser7

Jan 23, 2023
Ignore that if you have paid for delivery. I had the same status and checked a day after it was updated with the tracking number for Purolator as a comment.

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
BLS Brampton
Walk-in Submission: Dec 23
DOA: Jan 24
Documents Printing Status: Feb 14
Dispatched from MEA (Delhi): Feb 15

Documents received at Toronto: Feb 27

Does anyone know when I will be able to pick this up from BLS? How many days does it take BLS website to change the status?
hello guys,
BLS Brampton

status on BLS site changed to today

(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)

Do you know what is the next step?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hello guys,
BLS Brampton

status on BLS site changed to today

(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)

Do you know what is the next step?
Delivery of OCI card

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi,

This is my latest status:
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn28-FEB-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn29-FEB-2024
Document received AtTORONTOOn

Will it be safe to book a flight end of March ? Do you think I will receive the OCI by then?

sas2024

Jan 5, 2024
Hi,

This is my latest status:
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn28-FEB-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn29-FEB-2024
Document received AtTORONTOOn

Will it be safe to book a flight end of March ? Do you think I will receive the OCI by then?
i think so - it takes rougly 10-12 days to reach Toronto and probably a week later - you should have it in hand.
Again i am also waiting for OCI and i am being optimistic in saying above. :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
BLS Brampton

Does anyone know when I will be able to pick this up from BLS? How many days does it take BLS website to change the status?
Hey Raj, as a walk- applicant at BLS Brampton, how many photos did they take per applicant? Was it just one as the checklist says, or did they ask for two?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi friends, we had our walk-in appointment at the BLS Brampton yesterday for OCI application, and the agent rejected our form, claiming that the marriage registration date is not the date the marriage was solemnized but the date you register it with the local authority. In my case, the marriage was solemnized in March but registered in July. I had a strong urge to fight this because in India, OCI applications are accepted with the date the marriage was solemnized. Anyways, we have a backup appointment tomorrow, so I'm not too bothered. Does anyone have any insight on this? @abbas.pasha @forw.jane