+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi All...I have a quick question on tracking OCI application...In the "Passport" field on BLS OCI tracking page ; should I enter my cancelled Indian passport details or Canadian passport details?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi.
I had submitted my walk-in application on Jan 12th. Date of acknowledgement shows Feb 6th and the status is still "In Process". Can someone tell me what is the current ETA for this status to be changed to "Processed" or "Out for delivery" ? I have to book my travel for March 15th and was expecting to receive our OCI's by end of Feb but now I have my doubts so if anyone can share a recent timeline of the process would really appreciate it. I tried to look up that tracker but could not find the link.

Thanks.

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
This sh1t is not moving for 10 days now. Anyone else in same boat?

OCI PORTAL UPDATESAdult: Postal application
Date Of Acknowledgment19-Jan-24
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- NumberXXXXX
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSED09-Feb-24
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHI12-Feb-24
Document received AtTORONTO-------

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
This sh1t is not moving for 10 days now. Anyone else in same boat?

OCI PORTAL UPDATESAdult: Postal application
Date Of Acknowledgment19-Jan-24
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- NumberXXXXX
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSED09-Feb-24
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHI12-Feb-24
Document received AtTORONTO-------
Mine have been dispatched since 8th Feb and still have not been received at Toronto. I don't know it takes so long to reach from New Delhi to Toronto.
Some people have document received on Next day from Dispatched from MEA.

Reactions: yourr.grace

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Mine have been dispatched since 8th Feb and still have not been received at Toronto. I don't know it takes so long to reach from New Delhi to Toronto.
Some people have document received on Next day from Dispatched from MEA.
Considering its not an actual dispatch and just a digital movement, it's irritating. These clowns are coming up with new ways of getting on our nerves.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi.
I had submitted my walk-in application on Jan 12th. Date of acknowledgement shows Feb 6th and the status is still "In Process". Can someone tell me what is the current ETA for this status to be changed to "Processed" or "Out for delivery" ? I have to book my travel for March 15th and was expecting to receive our OCI's by end of Feb but now I have my doubts so if anyone can share a recent timeline of the process would really appreciate it. I tried to look up that tracker but could not find the link.

Thanks.
Currently processing time is close to 3 months.

Reactions: yourr.grace

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
Hi - I am out of country due to an emergency. What happens if i am unable to collect from bls puralator deliver service due to unavailability.
Can anyone collect it on my behalf or does it get returned to BLS itself?
Any thoughts on this? Thank you.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi - I am out of country due to an emergency. What happens if i am unable to collect from bls puralator deliver service due to unavailability.
Can anyone collect it on my behalf or does it get returned to BLS itself?
Any thoughts on this? Thank you.
After 5 business days with Purolator gets returned to BLS. You can collect once you are back.

Reactions: Aks15