+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi friends,

Got our applications submitted for the SC, no issues. I told them I want to pick it up in-person, and the guy started the script that the collection is between 3-4pm only, and there is usually a long queue with people lining up 2 hours in advance. He also mentioned that only about 15-20 people are able to collect their documents. I didn't react, and the guy at the counter didn't try any further.

Question to the group: Is it really that bad? Any tips or experiences anyone can share about SC pick up from BLS Brampton?

Thanks!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi friends,

Got our applications submitted for the SC, no issues. I told them I want to pick it up in-person, and the guy started the script that the collection is between 3-4pm only, and there is usually a long queue with people lining up 2 hours in advance. He also mentioned that only about 15-20 people are able to collect their documents. I didn't react, and the guy at the counter didn't try any further.

Question to the group: Is it really that bad? Any tips or experiences anyone can share about SC pick up from BLS Brampton?

Thanks!
Be there between 1:45pm to 2:00 pm to be early in the queue that's what we did..
If it adults only applications, pick up can be done by your spouse provide you authorize him(with a letter) and include the payment receipt
The person who collect has to provide their ID proof (e.g. DL or Passport etc)
For minor's collection both parents have to be present (minors not required)

Last edited:
Reactions: rushi.gada

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi friends,

Thanks!
They rarely allow anyone to collect it, dunno where they getting 15-20 ppl :D

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Date Of Acknowledgment06-FEB-2024
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI Application StatusUNDER-PROCESS

We see the OCI status today with the above... any idea how long it gonna take?

lionwoods

Jul 6, 2023
How long does OCI take get deliver at Ottawa once dispatched from Delhi.
one application got processed on 31 and dispatched on 1st
and another one is processed on 1 and dispatched on 4th.
no update yet

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
After you generate the OCI form , are we supposed to fill out the declaration section by Pen or can I use PDF edit to fill it? I am assuming pen, but want to confirm, knowing how BLS is a pain !

Reactions: desmat

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: abbas.pasha