+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It is still showing up as "Processing at Consulate General" on the BLS Canada Website. However, the Document received at Vancouver date is 21 jan, 2024 on https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury.

Will it still show up in 3-5 days?
Its becoming very difficult to predict dates for Vancouver. They are literally freezing on every status for days at a stretch which used to move within days before.
Hopeful you should see positive status on BLS within 3-5 days.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Status will change from that to "Ready for Collection/Dispatch" based on pickup or courier option that you chose.
Do you know what is this additional comment below (replaced actual numbers with dummy X) below the status of "(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)"

Additional Infomation
#CommentsOn
160XXXXXXXXXX2024-01-24 05:19:03

reyy.t

Jan 21, 2024
Do you know what is this additional comment below (replaced actual numbers with dummy X) below the status of "(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)"

Additional Infomation
#CommentsOn
Check again see if dummy number are updated. Mine is now the Purolator tracking number. Looks promising we will receive OCI by tomorrow or friday

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Additional Infomation
#CommentsOn
Rightly said by @reyy.t - Its Purolator tracking number. Your Application No will also show in the reference.

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Check again see if dummy number are updated. Mine is now the Purolator tracking number. Looks promising we will receive OCI by tomorrow or friday
They are already actual numbers on bls tracking. But.I meant I replaced it with dummy X to hide here..

Are you already able to track that number of yours on purolator website?

I still see nothing when searching that number or application no. on purolator tracking.

reyy.t

Jan 21, 2024
They are already actual numbers on bls tracking. But.I meant I replaced it with dummy X to hide here..

Are you already able to track that number of yours on purolator website?

I still see nothing when searching that number or application no. on purolator tracking.
Yes I can see on Purolator website that shipping label is created. You can also search on Purolator tracking using applicant reference number I believe. https://www.purolator.com/en/shipping/tracker

Reactions: desmat

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
Mine shows as processed today but nothing more. Given the delays in the OCI stamping and delivery in Vancouver it makes me nervous to wait.
I thought 14 weeks was more than enough time to ensure I received my OCI on time. Now here I am waiting and buying my nails…..
Very frustrating…..
In next two days your status will change to ready for dispatch. I will suggest to go in person and pick it up before 3.45pm. I drove down from Vernon to Surrey only for this OCI. Purolator truck will take the parcel around 3.45pm so once it's out for delivery then you will have no hold.