sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
Hi,
Submission - BLS Toronto
Below is my current OCI status
Processed - Jan 17
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) - Jan 18
Document received At - yet to populate

Is the status “Document received At” is updated when received by BLS ?

- based on the current trend will I be able to receive OCI by 30th ? as I have a flight on 1st
- If not, can I pick from BLS around the week of 29th?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks for the prompt response. Is it applicable for renewal as well? And in case of renewal OCI, As far as I know, they won't send any new OCI card for renewal application. So, what kind of document I will receive?
You should receive an acknowledgement email. But that does not stop your from traveling even if it does not come before your travel date.

Reactions: Andavarayan

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
Submission - BLS Toronto
Below is my current OCI status
Processed - Jan 17
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) - Jan 18
Document received At - yet to populate

Is the status “Document received At” is updated when received by BLS ?

- based on the current trend will I be able to receive OCI by 30th ? as I have a flight on 1st
- If not, can I pick from BLS around the week of 29th?
Document received is for CGI not for BLS. After that in 2-3 days BLS should pick it up and send it thru courier. Once BLS picks is the small window you have for pickup else it will be given to Purolator. BLS pickup info you will get on BLS tracker.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Apart from this, I have applied for OCI renewal for my another kid & the OCI ACK was 27-DEC-2023. I presume they won't send any new OCI card for the renewal.
OCI Renewal process was done completely online and no need to send any paper documents & of course not through BLS.

When I enquired with BLS before applying for renewal, they said the renewal process will take 15 - 20 days from the day of OCI ACK.

Considering all these, will we be able to get our (2 adults & 1 Kid) OCI cards & 1 OCI renewal approved by then?

FYI, I have booked tickets to India for Mar 9th and we will be good by then to travel only with OCI?

Thanks in advance,
Andavarayan M (Andy)
i think you are on the correct track. should get it before your travel for sure. online update for one kid will take is 10-15 days and you will receive an email once its over.

Reactions: Andavarayan

sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
Document received is for CGI not for BLS. After that in 2-3 days BLS should pick it up and send it thru courier. Once BLS picks is the small window you have for pickup else it will be given to Purolator. BLS pickup info you will get on BLS tracker.
Thanks for the response.. in that case would it be right to assume that “document received ” status could update by end of next week ?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Is Vancouver really slow at showing up the file status online? My file at BLS Surrey was submitted on 9th January and it still shows no record found at "https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury", I followed few others here and it seems like generally it starts showing up in 3-5 business days but in my case it just shows "no record" :|

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Is Vancouver really slow at showing up the file status online? My file at BLS Surrey was submitted on 9th January and it still shows no record found at "https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury", I followed few others here and it seems like generally it starts showing up in 3-5 business days but in my case it just shows "no record" :|
You putting the right values ? If the data is wrong it still shows "no record"

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
hello all

We submitted the OCI application in the Brampton BLS last week. Now more than a week after we submitted but not able to track the application status from oci website
https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome (Status Enquiry)

do you know how long it takes to track?

CV1321

Jan 15, 2024
Date Of Acknowledgment14-DEC-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn17-JAN-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn18-JAN-2024
Document received AtTORONTOOn

is there a delay in delivery dates from Delhi to Toronto due to flight cancellations at Delhi? I have my flight on Jan 30, just a bit concerned

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi Guys..
i had sent some new application with postal option.. and after many days today it is showing status on bls tracking website..
but it is showing application date and applicant date of birth both as today's date
Applicant Date of Birth2024-01-19

Is it normal? or any thing to worry to call them?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
You putting the right values ? If the data is wrong it still shows "no record"
I have tried my best to put in the correct values, seems like there are others like me as well. May be I will give it another week's time and then hopefully I see the status update. Do we have a shared sheet for Vancouver where we can track the trends, I noticed someone shared one for east coast.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
I have tried my best to put in the correct values, seems like there are others like me as well. May be I will give it another week's time and then hopefully I see the status update. Do we have a shared sheet for Vancouver where we can track the trends, I noticed someone shared one for east coast.
same no records status we seeing