+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

mangomadness

Oct 27, 2023
Hi Friends,

Anyone with October 16th acknowledgment date whose OCI was processed on Monday, receive any updates on the BLS side? Still showing processing at consulate despite the OCI side showing processed, and received in Toronto on Nov 7th?

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Hi Friends,

Anyone with October 16th acknowledgment date whose OCI was processed on Monday, receive any updates on the BLS side? Still showing processing at consulate despite the OCI side showing processed, and received in Toronto on Nov 7th?
I have Oct 16 ack and Nov 6 processed OCI application.

I got the status change at the BLS tracker (Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping - Nov 7, 2023) at around 4.30PM EST yesterday. Just give it one more day.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Vancouver specializes on Ack, Toronto on Process, Ottawa on Dispatch. If you were to pick based on OCI (not school districts or weather), where would you want to live?
I was went to Calgary BLS around 7:15 AM and was out by 9AM, Don't want to be in queue for 2 days like I heard in Brampton. Every place haev Pro n Cons. All I want in OCI and not more excitement :)

Reactions: eas2lv

fang21

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

What is your nationality if you have dual citizenship?

I was born in USA and currently live in Canada and have citizenship for both the countries. I am applying for OCI and not sure what to put under nationality.

rajset1234

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
My Appl date is Oct 18. Bls says Proc at CG. OCI tracker says 'No Records found'. Wondering when i will get ack? also, after i enter passport number and CANT number and Captcha, when i hit Enter, the split second after that, i see the passport number change to something like 'IZK...' and then it says at bottom 'No Records found'. Anyone else see this?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
My Appl date is Oct 18. Bls says Proc at CG. OCI tracker says 'No Records found'. Wondering when i will get ack? also, after i enter passport number and CANT number and Captcha, when i hit Enter, the split second after that, i see the passport number change to something like 'IZK...' and then it says at bottom 'No Records found'. Anyone else see this?
The passport number overwrite in the status query form on submission is normal. As for when to expect ack, check the tracker -- Oct 16th applicants may get it today, so probably Friday for you? Sometimes people do get it out of order by a couple of days either way. OCI Tracker - Toronto