AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
I checked on the BLS website. They don't have any appointments till May 31st and the calendar is closed after that. I called BLS to check how to get an appointment - the guy on the phone told me to use the pick up and drop off service. If I still wanted to come in person, I would have to pay $15 per person for an appointment and then use the drop off service. What a little scam these guys are running!

Does the Indian High Commission / Consulate know this is how BLS works or this robbery is with their sanction?
BLS guys are the biggest scam / fraud that I have every come across in my life.

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
How long does it takes to receive surrender certificate once the status shows Surrender certificate has been printed on Passpoer Seva website ?

T0r0nt022

Apr 7, 2022
Anyone recently did a walk-in at BLS Brampton on a Saturday? How bad was the wait-time on the weekend?

I am planning to go this Saturday but won't be able to reach earlier than 9 pm. I read that people line up starting from 7:30 am and they are given tokens. Should I be worried about not getting a token. I don't mind the long wait as long as i can get it done on Saturday.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Anybody ran into similar issue before? During my submission at BLS Surrey for surrender certificate, I tried using my debit card but the transaction declined but the money was deducted from my account, however, the lady at counter said it didnt went through so I had to pay by cash. However, i just noticed that the receipt says payment by Debit :(, how do I prove that the payment was made in cash?

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone recently did a walk-in at BLS Brampton on a Saturday? How bad was the wait-time on the weekend?

I am planning to go this Saturday but won't be able to reach earlier than 9 pm. I read that people line up starting from 7:30 am and they are given tokens. Should I be worried about not getting a token. I don't mind the long wait as long as i can get it done on Saturday.
I was there on last Saturday. if you really want to get in, you have to be there at least by 6.30/7 AM. chances are very less if you appear after 8AM.

Last edited:
Reactions: T0r0nt022

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I just want to share something. I already applied for for my Daughters OCI. BLS acknowledgment date is 25th March and CGI acknowledgment date is 20th April. as I we have already booked our flight tickets for June 1st and I don't want any sleepless night due to OCI delay, We applied for entry VISA on Saturday (Walk in). Passport with VISA delivered by Purolator today May 5th. it took 5 days only. if anyone booked tickets and waiting for OCI please go ahead apply for entry VISA. (Up to you, a friendly suggestion). because it costs only $150 (including drop off) and compared to cancellation/changing dates of tickets it is cheap. Summer fairs are really high.

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

I had an 8 am appointment on one of the Saturday’s last month. At 7:45 there were atleast about 40 ppl in the line for walk-in

Reactions: delray55

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017

walkin for surrender and Visa at different location not sure about it. But for other services you have to stand in queue no token

Reactions: T0r0nt022

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Does anyone know if they have started issuing (multiple-entry) entry visas with the validity of 5 years?

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Any idea on how much time it takes at OCI between Under process to printing/ dispatched?
I am beginning to get worried if the OCI doesn't make it in time for my travel on June 7
It should hopefully not be more than 6 weeks. It may be a close shave based on your travel dates.

Reactions: OldH1B