+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Urgent Help Please:

Pincode is coming twice in the application, is it fine? or do I have refill my application?

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
I would like to thank @abbas.pasha for all his help throughout my Passport Surrender and OCI Application Process. Thank you for being patient with all my questions and your guidance around the whole process.

Submitted our OCI Applications today at BLS Brampton, it went pretty smooth, there was only one correction needed in my daughter's application which I requested BLS to correct it, they charged $60. And, the usual "you need to get your pictures reclicked".

All in all I paid extra for the correction and the pictures.

They asked to rebook with the corrected form but I said take the $60 bucks and process all the applications today, I don't want to go through the ride again.

Hopefully we get our OCI Cards in 6-8 weeks, we are in no rush.

Will keep this group posted.

Reactions: abbas.pasha

Immubhai

Jan 6, 2012
Hello Admin...pls update my OCI postal application.... Today status got changed to Processed for Printing, Dispatched from MEA & Received at Toronto as Dec 22 for all 3 applications (2minor+1Adult)

Warrier

Nov 8, 2023
@eas2lv Final update, OCI collected from BLS today.
OCI application date:: 23 Oct
OCI acknowledgement:: 24th Nov
OCI processed:: 20 Dec
OCI collected:: 22 Dec
Thank you all for all the support.

Reactions: Andavarayan

temps123

Mar 14, 2019
I will apply for OCI for my family- 2 adults and 2 minors. Do I need a separate demand draft for each applicant or can I request the bank to create one DD which includes the fees for all 4?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I will apply for OCI for my family- 2 adults and 2 minors. Do I need a separate demand draft for each applicant or can I request the bank to create one DD which includes the fees for all 4?
You can create one draft for the entire family but if one of the applications get returned, then all the rest of the applications will be returned as well.
Separate drafts ensure that you applications are treated individually and incase one of the applications get returned it would affect the applications that you submitted