+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Occupation List is changing effective June 26, 2010 and CAP is set

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should be coming any time soon. It is received with in 90 days and generally between 50 to 75 days. Keep an eye on SPAM folder

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
For those applications (with NOCs 0213, etc.) received on/around 26th June, will they get rejected immediately or they have to wait for one/two months to find out?

I feel they should have handled this in a better way.

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
OH GOD , Only 29 Cat, Very BAD VERY BAD

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
OH GOD PLZ HELP US

ishaq4u

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-April-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Thanks for th info Ankit....

Let me know how much the processing time if we file our case from New Delhi Office....

Friends

Your views ....

Thank You,

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About 4-6 months after you file the app ro ND office. Also it depends on case to case and average processing time is about 8 months

saqibmah

Jun 28, 2010
I got positive response from Nova Scotia Office arround 3.5 months back. My occupation is not in new list. I am going to submit required documents in next week to asked visa centre.

Can someone let me know whether the change would be applicable on my case or not?

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
queen latifah said:
abelkwh and jdkim,

Please behave yourselves! I cannot believe that 2 proffessionals are fighting like kids on a forum! stop berating each other and act like adults!

Jesus, what has this world come to!

And btw, abelkwh, just because you have got your visa doesn't mean you'll "burst the bubble" of other waiting applicants...you should be helping them out, encouraging them!

jdkim, please, by all means, do apply..you'll never know, Canada might just be needing people like you!

Cheer up guys!
I m not "bursting the bubbles" of those who are unable to apply for their PR now, i am simply stating the fact that if anyone wants to be considered for the PR status, then he should be qualified enough from the perspective of the IO, either thru his language ability or his qualifications or simply fulfilling the requirements set out by the IOs. It seems that many whom have applied or rejected by the IOs were reasonable enough cause their language skills are simply atrocious, and i just wonder how can they survive in an all english speaking environment unless of course, they just simply stick to their own ethnic group and dont mix with any local canadians. I just wish those who can get their PR all the best and hope those that cant get now, gain another chance later or find another way out. But ultimately, just have a better mastery of the english language if u want to immigrate to any english speaking country!

jdkim

Jan 6, 2010
Seoul
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
File Transfer...
18-04-2010
Med's Request
22-07-2010
queen latifah said:
abelkwh and jdkim,

Please behave yourselves! I cannot believe that 2 proffessionals are fighting like kids on a forum! stop berating each other and act like adults!

Jesus, what has this world come to!

And btw, abelkwh, just because you have got your visa doesn't mean you'll "burst the bubble" of other waiting applicants...you should be helping them out, encouraging them!

jdkim, please, by all means, do apply..you'll never know, Canada might just be needing people like you!

Cheer up guys!
Dear latifah~
I apologize if I made you uncomfortable.

I'm done with useless arguing with abelxxx.
His advice was accepted as I mentioned.

But you should be polite especially when you advise somebody u don't know,
and I don't think what he wrote was an advice, you know that.
I could have ignored him but I couln't stand his words and attitude.

Anyway, I like visiting this forum cause people try to help each other,
and treat each other with respect.
I'm little disappointed that it's not long after I've joined this forum until I found 1 exception.

Thank you for your advice~