+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining Transcripts for WES from Kurukshetra University

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Hello Helping Hands,

I am looking for detailed information for obtaining Transcripts for WES for BTECH from Kurukshetra University.
Please include the points to be taken care of, to avoid any rework and revisiting university.
Please help to know the process.
Thanks In Advance.

Indian_2017

Apr 15, 2017
Hello Helping Hands,

I am looking for detailed information for obtaining Transcripts for WES for BTECH from Kurukshetra University.
Please include the points to be taken care of, to avoid any rework and revisiting university.
Please help to know the process.
Thanks In Advance.

Hi,

I took last month from kuk..It's pathetic process as they hold my docs without reason for 1.5 mths but when I visited personally, they did in one day.

All photocopy of marksheet and degree, WES transcript form plus get the payment slip from oriental bank in campus I.e 200 per page.. this makes
8 marksheet plus 1 degree plus 1 Wes form = 10*200 = rs 2000. Attach all and submit to r3 branch of university 3rd floor before that take gate pass from visitor window. It opens at 10am. So first get the payment slip from bank.. you can reach me at 9711779940
Praveen

Reactions: singh200287

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I took last month from kuk..It's pathetic process as they hold my docs without reason for 1.5 mths but when I visited personally, they did in one day.

All photocopy of marksheet and degree, WES transcript form plus get the payment slip from oriental bank in campus I.e 200 per page.. this makes
8 marksheet plus 1 degree plus 1 Wes form = 10*200 = rs 2000. Attach all and submit to r3 branch of university 3rd floor before that take gate pass from visitor window. It opens at 10am. So first get the payment slip from bank.. you can reach me at 9711779940
Praveen

Hi Praveen,
Thank you for your reply and detailed process information.

However, I have certain more queries -
1. As I am applying for PR, Do I need to get the WES form stamped or attested from my college (Swami Devidayal Institute, Barwala) before going to Kurukshetra University ??
2. DO they send the transcript envelope by post or I need to get there personally again to collect them ?

Indian_2017

Apr 15, 2017
Hi Praveen,
Thank you for your reply and detailed process information.

However, I have certain more queries -
1. As I am applying for PR, Do I need to get the WES form stamped or attested from my college (Swami Devidayal Institute, Barwala) before going to Kurukshetra University ??
2. DO they send the transcript envelope by post or I need to get there personally again to collect them ?

No stamping from college is required.
Secondly, wait for 15 days once u submit and if not come in 20 days then pls pay your personal visit to get by hand. People sitting there are highly irresponsible.
And yes, do get your diary number.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
No stamping from college is required.
Secondly, wait for 15 days once u submit and if not come in 20 days then pls pay your personal visit to get by hand. People sitting there are highly irresponsible.
And yes, do get your diary number.
Ok thanku Praveen... Great help it is ... I will let u knw my experience

Engineer84

Nov 13, 2017
Friends

I have just started immigration Process for Canada. Need some help for better clarity on WES.

1. Is transcript for provisional degree is also allowed to submit to WES or only final degree as spelling of my father's name is wrong on final degree.
2. Whether we need to submit transcript form from WES site or some other form of the KU.

Thanks

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Friends

I have just started immigration Process for Canada. Need some help for better clarity on WES.

1. Is transcript for provisional degree is also allowed to submit to WES or only final degree as spelling of my father's name is wrong on final degree.
2. Whether we need to submit transcript form from WES site or some other form of the KU.

Thanks

Hi,

Please see below response -
1. Transcript/Attested copy of Final degree is required by WES - a documental proof which has authentication of examination authority/controller which is generally the final degree.
2. Not much clear what you asked here. If you mean Transcript request form then it is the same form whether you take it from WES website or the printing press inside KU. (note - this transcript request form is only a medium to request transcripts from your educational institute. It is optional to send it to WES inside transcript envelope.)

Thanks
Gsingh

singh200287

Nov 27, 2017
I am looking to apply for PR in Canada.I have below questions/queries.

1.Do i need to pay first at WES(233 CAD) & then submit WES Academic Records Request Form at Kurukshetra university to get the required documents?(As reference number field is there in request form)
2.Can i request transcript at my place & then send it further at WES?
3.So i need to pay 200*10(8 semester Mark sheet + 1 Degree certificate + 1 WES form)?

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
I am looking to apply for PR in Canada.I have below questions/queries.

1.Do i need to pay first at WES(233 CAD) & then submit WES Academic Records Request Form at Kurukshetra university to get the required documents?(As reference number field is there in request form)
2.Can i request transcript at my place & then send it further at WES?
3.So i need to pay 200*10(8 semester Mark sheet + 1 Degree certificate + 1 WES form)?

Hi Rahul,

1.The WES form is optional from WES. WES does not have mandatory condition to attach that form to transcripts.
However KU people will ask you to attach the form. Not required to pay the WES first you can leave that blank. Buy dont forget to mention the WES REF no on the sealed envelopes you get before sending to WES.
2. Yes you can request transcripts to your address and send them yourself.
3. Yes fee is 200 for each document to attach.
Advise - when you go to KU ask for OBC bank branch and directly go there to submit fee first as it takes hours to do that.

Reactions: singh200287

kaushik ray

Sep 11, 2017
I have one query at the time of couriering the documents to WES
1 We need to have bachelors transcripts-in one envelope
2 bachalor degree individuaally not in a envelope
3 Master transcripts in one envelope
3.master degree individually not in a envelope
All this packed in a single envelope
Anything else?
Do we need WES Academic record request form also...
Sir eagely waiting for your reply i will send it to WES by tomorrow

rajat1557

Mar 2, 2018
I got transcripts of b tech to send to WES on my own but the envelope is not having any university stamp. Please suggest how to get it stamped/seal.
This university's officials are too irresponsible.

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hello friends,

I just want to know, as if we need to first pay WES and get reference number or can we first collect transcripts from university then create profile on WES.

Is it mandatory to send WES reference number with WES form to University while requesting transcripts.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello helping hands
i have applied for transcripts at kuk 15 days earlier, still no response, where and to whom i should ask to get trasncripts, what shouls i say to them.
plz reply thanks in advance