+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining Police Clearence from FBI

anthcott@yahoo.com

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
I am planning to send fingerprint cards for both my spouse and me with cahiers check for $36 ($18x2) in one package. Would this be OK?

While mailing the fingerprint cards to FBI after taking fingerprints on them should I also include self-addressed envelope? In the FBI form under the "return mail option" one of the option is "Prepaid Return Envelope Enclosed" option and the other is "First Class Mail". If I choose First class mail will FBI send at their expense?

magdita

Sep 18, 2012
HI. My information might be helpful. You may use payment with Money Order to the FBI. Remember to include your cover letter. The best way is to include include a prepaid postage mail service. I did it through a friend in the US. She mailed the Priority Mail envelope, enclosed a prepaid Priority Mail envelope with my husband's address in Canada. FBI is not resposible when sending back their Records Report..so you have to provide all solutions. Remember to be patient, it will take 2 months for FBI to issue the reports..but it works. Good luck!

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I put Credit Card # on form, FBI send me through regular mail - no issues