+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtained PR thru Provincial Nominee Program

olags

Oct 25, 2011
Gals/Guys,

Is it possible to work in another province if you obtained your PR from other province? Please let me know the provinces that are offering Provincial Nominee Program.

Thanks in advance.

Olags

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
olags said:
Gals/Guys,

Is it possible to work in another province if you obtained your PR from other province? Please let me know the provinces that are offering Provincial Nominee Program.

Thanks in advance.

Olags
Technically you cannot work and get settled in another province, if you have gone through PNP. Besides on the application you have to indicate your intension to live and work in the province where you have been nominated. All provinces of Canada offers PNP. So why you need to bother getting it in one province and moving to another? Decide where you want to live.. get qualified there for PNP.. Apply.. get your PR... then no issues or risk getting your PR revoked and to say good bye to Canada!

olags

Oct 25, 2011
I can qualify as Prov'l Nominee in MB as I have close relatives there but job openings related to my work experience are available in Alberta. If there's anybody who had experience working in another province and acquired PR from other province, please let me know.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
olags said:
I can qualify as Prov'l Nominee in MB as I have close relatives there but job openings related to my work experience are available in Alberta. If there's anybody who had experience working in another province and acquired PR from other province, please let me know.
Having close relatives in a Canadian province is not a reason to be qualified as a provincial nominee. You must be there and working as well. Dont forget that you have to verify your intension to settle in the province you are going to be nominated.. There are questions about this on the application.. misinterpretation is a serious problem.. Good luck

Sonia101

Jul 14, 2011
i have one question to ask if you dnt minf. i have done MBA in IT from pk. and i have 1 year work experience from back home. Now i am international student in canada, now i am doing 2 year diploma from Humber College Toronto, Canada which will finish in 2 month... Now i am confuse what i should do to apply for PR. Can i apply PR on point system or apply by Candaian experience class. Please give me humble suggestion bec i have short time to take decision.