+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OBTAIN FINANCIAL AID FROM GOVERNMENT AS RETURNING PR

aaront

Jan 5, 2014
Hello, so this is my story:

I got a travel document to return to Canada on the basis that I was a minor and I wanna return to Canada. I am going to start university soon and I am in desperate need of financial aid from the government as my parents have refused to fund my studies but I have a problem.
I am considered as a Quebec citizen but when I want to fill out my financial aid application they ask for my address,telephone number, bank account etc... but I haven't resided in Canada for the past 8 years so I don't currently have any home address, or phone or bank account amongst other things. I am going to be living in the university residence soon. My aunt lives in Quebec can I fill her details in instead? or should I just wait until I'm in my own residence and get my own phone,bank account etc... to apply? PLEASE HELP ME I'M DESPERATE

aaront

Jan 5, 2014
Nope I am going to be living in the University residence, I will apply for financial aid as a student studying outside Quebec. Do you think I could use my residence address when I get settled in?