+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath tomorrow. Just received email for cancellation. Confused

ChonneA19

Nov 9, 2023
Hi congratulations what did you do so that they rescheduled yours? Which office your are ?im in Mississauga office
Mississauga office. I was sending email every 2 days, calling 1 time a week and 2 webforms and on October 31st they've rescheduled me for November 9th

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Called them today they said that the decision was not made and the application is still in process. However, previous few times when I called they were saying that the decision was made and I have to wait for a new date. My MP got the same information that the decision was made. so confusing and no clarity. Haven't received GCMS notes yet.

Rolazaher

Mar 7, 2018
Mississauga office. I was sending email every 2 days, calling 1 time a week and 2 webforms and on October 31st they've rescheduled me for November 9th
Congratulations did you apply for gcms? Of yes what said? I applied they said location e ceremony pr status any idea what this means ?

Sem6

Oct 9, 2023
I still haven’t heard anything too and my ceremony was scheduled for 30th of August 2023
I have sent message through web form, called them and replied to the cancellation email too but no luck