+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you call CIC ? I will suggest you to call them t get a better idea about your case. BTW, I will also complete my 4 months on June 21st since I wrote my test.

Kakaji

Jan 23, 2014
Got the ATIP today (request 9 May, 2014), Nothing new...No progress :(

Responsible office: St Clair

Case Stage : Assess and Case Status : Open,

I see the same "Events" note:

Event 1: Citizenship Interview (date created 18/12/2013), Event local time : 01/07/14 , 00:00
Event 2: Citi. Test, 24/01/2014....

Timeline:

Application sent : 23/1/2012

Started processing: 26/10/2012

RQ received: 20/11/2012

RQ submitted: 15/12/2012

Notice to prepare for test: 23/12/2013

Test completed/Passed: 24 Feb 2014, St Clair

Local office: Scarborough (before RQ), May be St Clair now !!

Ayanami

Mar 24, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
If the call was from CIC folks probably it an invitation for the Oath Ceremony. That's good news and wish you all the best !!!
Unless there was a voice mail or missed call (you not mentioned) showed caller ID as CIC , how do you know call was indeed from CIC ?

Without been skeptical, knowing our desperate wait for Oath letter, hope somebody did not make prank calls. Hope I'm wrong on this.

We will be very happy if that call was indeed from CIC for your Oath Ceremony. Pls remember to share details once you speak to CIC. :)

Good News my fellow Canadian to be in this forum:)
I got a phone call again from CIC Mississauga
At exactly 8am today! My oath will be on July 1st.. Canada day!

And thank you for this great forum!
Good luck friends.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Hearty Congrats !!!

We are happy for you and wish to read such good news for everyone on the forum too.

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone, I need your opinion , today I called CIC , and talked to the officer, he told me that I have passed the test on january 22, and my application still in process since I had an RQ . and this could take up to 36 months. then he said "but I can tell you that the judge send your file back to an officer in march 18". what do you think guys in which stage I am ? is it normal an application to go from the judge back to the officer.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
samjohns22 said:
Hi everyone, I need your opinion , today I called CIC , and talked to the officer, he told me that I have passed the test on january 22, and my application still in process since I had an RQ . and this could take up to 36 months. then he said "but I can tell you that the judge send your file back to an officer in march 18". what do you think guys in which stage I am ? is it normal an application to go from the judge back to the officer.
Its likely the judge returned your file to the officer after approving or for some clarification. Other scenario could be, your file was complete and was'nt supposed to go to judge and the judge returned your file to the officer. Either way, dont worry we all are in the same boat. ;D

Stay positive !!!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Prank letter from CIC ...... ;D ;D ;D

I had been waiting for Oath letter. Today received reply from CIC, 4 months after my letter sent in Feb'2014 along with a letter from my employer Big4 Consulting company stating my job requires overseas travel.

The CIC replied that's NOT a sufficient reason to expedite. I have to wait for RQ to be accessed and it will be normal processing.
I had Citizenship test too and now they have responded after 4 months. !!!

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats true... Consulting gigs overseas is not a sufficient reason for 'Expediate' processing...
The criteria is very vague on the express processing...
Perhaps you are a star want to represent Canada in the Olympics

Good Luck!

Canadiandesi2006 said:
Prank letter from CIC ...... ;D ;D ;D

I had been waiting for Oath letter. Today received reply from CIC, 4 months after my letter sent in Feb'2014 along with a letter from my employer Big4 Consulting company stating my job requires overseas travel.

The CIC replied that's NOT a sufficient reason to expedite. I have to wait for RQ to be accessed and it will be normal processing.
I had Citizenship test too and now they have responded after 4 months. !!!

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Its likely the judge returned your file to the officer after approving or for some clarification. Other scenario could be, your file was complete and was'nt supposed to go to judge and the judge returned your file to the officer. Either way, dont worry we all are in the same boat. ;D

Stay positive !!!
thanks canadiandes2006, any other opinion or similar situation

captaincanuck

Mar 19, 2014
BalajiR said:
Well let's hope it's something simple and doesn't take too much time. I've never heard this kind of update. I'll update as soon as I have the actual letter.

Thanks
Hi Balajir,

Did you get the letter? What was it?

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have been trying to check my ECAS since morning but for some reason I can not check my status. The browser is taking forever to upload the page . I tried to login using my phone but same problem. Can you guys check your ecas status ? Please reply. THanks!

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please share your timeline.
Thanks

waitingsucks said:
Guys, I have been trying to check my ECAS since morning but for some reason I can not check my status. The browser is taking forever to upload the page . I tried to login using my phone but same problem. Can you guys check your ecas status ? Please reply. THanks!

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for citizenship in August 2011. Don't remember when I received confirmation but "in process" status appeared on ecas in March 2012. Recieved RQ in Feb 2013, recieved "Notice to appear for test" in December 2013. Wrote citizenship test (20/20) AT St. Claire on Feb 21st. Was told by CIC agent that my citizenship got approved by CJ on May 26th and now my file is at Scarborough office. THis wait is literally killing me now :(