+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
In case of ecas updating, st. Clair office is faster than Scarborough office. Aplicants get letter first and a few days latter their ecas update.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys just hang on there.... we are getting close to the very end. we should all have our invitation letters in the next couple of weeks. I know its hard... i am also in the same position .....I wish everyone all the very best.....

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks I am July applicant too,,,, passed test Feb 20th still awaiting oath letter,,, I was told between 4-6 weeks max 8,,, nothing so far!

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls be patient - my oath was exactly 7 WEEKS after test and interview at St Clair

Thanks

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
bangloboy said:
Pls be patient - my oath was exactly 7 WEEKS after test and interview at St Clair

Thanks
Did u recieve your letter 7 weeks after exam or u attended ceremony at 7 weeks after exam? Did u submit RQ too? Thank you

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:

Thanks
I am on the 7 week and still no oath letter :(

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hopefully we will be lucky this week!! It seems that there is no pattern with oath timeline some of us are getting it right after the test whereas others are waited average 6 weeks! I am not sure if this is a matter of luck or randomly they pick some files and put them on a different track though!! Anyway I wish to everyone in this session all the luck including myself,,?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks to all contributors for sharing their thoughts and details about the Citizenship Progress.

May be my details would help the candidates to estimate the time line its taking.

Here are my details :

Applied for Citizenship: Feb 2012
RQ Requested and Submitted to CIC: Oct 2012
Process started by CIC: Sep 2012
Citizenship Test St. Clair: last week Mar 2014
Waiting for Oath date:

Whoever maintaining this site / threads are doing an excellent service to everyone, thanks a million times.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
Did u recieve your letter 7 weeks after exam or u attended ceremony at 7 weeks after exam? Did u submit RQ too? Thank you
My oath ceremony was exactly 7 weeks from test/interview. Yes RQed. My timeline is clearly stated on my signature

Thanks

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing good!! Yesterday morning was my oath ceremony.It was a great experience as everyone else.It WAS 1 hour and 30 mins long.
Thank you for your help everyone. I hope and pray that everyone will get their oath letter soon.