+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Montreal Office

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FL1040 said:
I am planning to go to a ceremony next week here in Montreal to see if it is true or is complete BS, I live in downtown so it´s not that difficult...I´ll come back with a report and even pictures
where? in a hotel (forgot the name) DT?

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hello All!
I took my oath today in Montreal (1025 rue St-Jacques Ouest) , we were 60 applicants from 30 countries. that's why Montreal is so slow, because we were only 60 ppl. mostly family case, I asked two people, one had test on March, the other one in April(don't remember the day).

They checked my pr, landing paper, driver license(if you don't have one they probably ask for your passport) , medical card.
They didn't ask for my passport, the landing paper and PR card are the most important document, and the ceremony was exactly 2 hours.

good luck to you!

Mtljuly2014

Jun 14, 2014
Congratulations springtime...

I now understand only 60 people that a very small number.

Anyone else with some good news to share with regards to oath date.

Mtljuly2014

Jun 14, 2014
Springtime question for you.

Any new changes in the process with the ceremony with the new bill C-24. I mean do you have to sign obligation to reside in Canada.

Thanks

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springtime said:
Hello All!
I took my oath today in Montreal (1025 rue St-Jacques Ouest) , we were 60 applicants from 30 countries. that's why Montreal is so slow, because we were only 60 ppl. mostly family case, I asked two people, one had test on March, the other one in April(don't remember the day).

They checked my pr, landing paper, driver license(if you don't have one they probably ask for your passport) , medical card.
They didn't ask for my passport, the landing paper and PR card are the most important document, and the ceremony was exactly 2 hours.

good luck to you!
i agree with you that 60 ppl it'as not enough but in other places like mariott hotel where the halls are very spacious every ceremony there is 460-500 ppl.

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Mtljuly2014 said:
Springtime question for you.

Any new changes in the process with the ceremony with the new bill C-24. I mean do you have to sign obligation to reside in Canada.

Thanks
They didn't say anything about new bill.

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today to change home address and the agent said that the last time my application was reviewed? was June 4th.
Hope they decided what to do with mine.

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mtljuly2014 said:
Anyone else with some good news to share with regards to oath date.
I do...I just checked my e-cas...

We sent you a notice on June 23, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I am as happy as a pig in sh*t :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FL1040 said:

We sent you a notice on June 23, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Congratulations!!
When did you take the test?

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
FL1040 said:

Congrats! :D

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FL1040 said:

CONGRATS !!!
whats the date of your test pls?