+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Montreal Office

montrealia

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Mtljuly2014 said:
Even me I am pre-test RQ recipient.

I called almost every alternate day since 28th May. To find out the status.

Is this good for my file. I mean do they keep call logs? Number of calls received...

Sorry I keep asking myself a lot of questions.

I found in the spreadsheet that one person who passed the test on 26th March got the date for oath.

I find it hard to understand on what bases CIC Montreal treats each application.

Thank you all for your support.
I don't think they record each time you call. They only record when they put notes in your file. In my case, they put a note in my file because I'm beyond 3 years processing time.

Mtljuly2014

Jun 14, 2014
Thanks I will keep you guys updated if anything new on my side.
With 31 ceremonies. Not to forget 1st July with as many as 8 ceremonies in and around Montreal.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
I had my test on 6 of march nothing yet . ::) ::)

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
farhadf80 said:
I had my test on 6 of march nothing yet . ::) ::)
comparing to other places Montreal has a very big gap between test and ceremony.
I hope you guys will get the letter very soon!

jimmysky

Mar 11, 2014
So, many ceremonies that they opened in their website is their way to SHOW OFF.
I have not seen anybody have invitation for Canada Day!!!

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
jimmysky said:
So, many ceremonies that they opened in their website is their way to SHOW OFF.
I have not seen anybody have invitation for Canada Day!!!
probably they are inviting people from January, February, or other cities in Quebec prov. there are many people waiting in Quebec city, Sherbrooke , ...
one more thing, guess some people from Quebec including Montreal used the french forum.

jimmysky

Mar 11, 2014
sprigtime, I check also french community, people from other cities, no news, for example:
http://forum.erableatlas.ca/f32-citoyennete-canadienne

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
jimmysky said:
sprigtime, I check also french community, people from other cities, no news, for example:
http://forum.erableatlas.ca/f32-citoyennete-canadienne
So I guess they are inviting people from Mars, or may be the ceremonies are not that big, I mean may be for each ceremony they invite a few people, I will have my ceremony next week, I will let you know, If I don't forget I will ask people when they had test and get more info, hope that helps.

Mtljuly2014

Jun 14, 2014
This is quiet frustrating of not getting any update from CIC Montreal, With 31 ceremonies...

I am really curious of people who are invited for the upcoming ceremonies.

I feel only in Montreal we are facing this problem, compared to other provinces specially in Scarborough region get there invitation in few days from test date.

I don't know what to do, but wait with patience I never thought this would be so long.