+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath time in CIC Etobicoke office

Gracejj

Sep 23, 2009
I wrote my citizenship test on April 15, 2009 in CIC Etobicoke office. But I haven't got any notice when I may go for ceremony. Can anyone know how long it may take for this process in CIC Etobicoke? Or what is the telephone number I can call to ask?
Thanks for your information.

ecs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is how you get the phone number of the local CIC office. on homepage www.cic.gc.ca, Cliek on About Citizenship and then click Citizen Cermonies. It will take you to a page where you need to select your home office and then the month. Lets say Oct and then when you click Submit, it will show you all the ceremonies scheduled for this office for Oct. There at the bottom, you can see the contact number,

Call them they should be able to tell you the status. Good luck.

windsorguy

Oct 11, 2009
Hello:

I have question about the Citizen Cermonies date. I will attend test in January 2010. But from the www.cic.gc.ca -- Citizen Cermonies. I found that there are alreay Citizen Cermonies scheduled for month January, Feburary and March for Windsor office. My questions is if these scheduled Citizen Cermonies date are only for people who alreay passed the test? I guess I will not be scheduled for these posted date for Citizen Cermonies, i.e., my earliest date for Citizen Cermoney is on April which is three months away from my test date. Is it right?

Thanks!

smokemake

Jan 8, 2010
Hello,
am I missing something because I can NOT find the link "about citizenship" anywhere on the homepage, i even searched it and nothing comes up.
I applied for citizenship last OCT, around 14 months a go, I wrote my test on 23rd of OCT, One year after I applied. and I am still waiting to for the oath.
I am not sure what is taking so long. is there anyway I can call the etobicoke office? any help would be appreciated.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
smokemake said:
Hello,
am I missing something because I can NOT find the link "about citizenship" anywhere on the homepage, i even searched it and nothing comes up.
I applied for citizenship last OCT, around 14 months a go, I wrote my test on 23rd of OCT, One year after I applied. and I am still waiting to for the oath.
I am not sure what is taking so long. is there anyway I can call the etobicoke office? any help would be appreciated.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/cit-ceremony.asp

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Normal processing times for a straightforward application with no issues is 13-16 months, so you are within normal processing times and it hasn't taken long by normal standards. Just hang tight. :)