+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Email Invitation

Hieratic

Sep 28, 2021
Hi there,

My citizenship tracker was updated on June 15th informing me that my oath ceremony will be held on July 9th.

I still haven't received the official invitation via email. Does anyone know when I should expect the email to be sent to me?

Is this normal?

Thanks so much.

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Hi there,

My citizenship tracker was updated on June 15th informing me that my oath ceremony will be held on July 9th.

I still haven't received the official invitation via email. Does anyone know when I should expect the email to be sent to me?

Is this normal?

Thanks so much.
First of all many congratulations on this milestone @Hieratic.

While I do know exactly know the answer to your query, I would strongly recommend to drop a note (via email on the email id) which may have been advised in the invitation email to apprise them about this discrepancy. I am positive that you will get a response to your question.

If you may allow me to ask you, would you be able to let me know the chain of events that happened after your test leading all the way to your oath invitation? I am asking this to have an idea about my own application which has seen no update since I wrote my online test on May 20, 2022. Your response would allow me to chart a tentative timeline for myself.

Thank you in advance.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
You'll receive it prior the oath date, it really depends on each case (sometime 1 month in advance, other cases 1 day), if you haven't receive it 1 week prior, drop them a line and send a case query.

Reactions: Hieratic

Hieratic

Sep 28, 2021
You'll receive it prior the oath date, it really depends on each case (sometime 1 month in advance, other cases 1 day), if you haven't receive it 1 week prior, drop them a line and send a case query.
Thank you. I'll give them a call again when it's one week before the oath date.

Reactions: hassan09

FatimaEL

Apr 19, 2022
Hi there,

Is this normal?

Thanks so much.
My tracker updated on June 15th as well. my oath in on July 20th and I still didnt receive an invitation, I heard you`ll get it couple of days prior to the ceremony

Reactions: Hieratic