+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

Haivle

Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone in this forum :) and I'm also new to this forum.
I passed my test on Dec 3rd and waiting for oath hopefully will get it in Feb 2015.
Anyone had the test on Dec 3rd? Please share. ;D

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haivle said:
Hi everyone in this forum :) and I'm also new to this forum.
I passed my test on Dec 3rd and waiting for oath hopefully will get it in Feb 2015.
Anyone had the test on Dec 3rd? Please share. ;D
Hello and welcome in dear Haivle,
Congratulations on your test and we hope you get the brown envelope very soon.
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Just got my passport an hour ago.
Wish you guys the best.
Cheers,
Wow , You get it so fast , warm congratulations beauhoe now you can book your trip , I wish you spend sweet days in Tokyo .

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Wow , You get it so fast , warm congratulations beauhoe now you can book your trip , I wish you spend sweet days in Tokyo .
Yeah! I was expecting to get it by next week or on the 29th as mentioned on my receipt.
I was in Yokohama last February and even though I spent a week after my conference, I found it difficult to go around because of the snow. Hope it is different this time.
How about you? Any news yet about your passport? How are you getting ready for the family reunion?
Cheers

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Yeah! I was expecting to get it by next week or on the 29th as mentioned on my receipt.
I was in Yokohama last February and even though I spent a week after my conference, I found it difficult to go around because of the snow. Hope it is different this time.
How about you? Any news yet about your passport? How are you getting ready for the family reunion?
Cheers
I suppose expect mine on December 29 th as the agent said, I hope I get it as soon as possible to visit my family this month , I didn't tell them I'm coming to make it as surprise :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
I suppose expect mine on December 29 th as the agent said, I hope I get it as soon as possible to visit my family this month , I didn't tell them I'm coming to make it as surprise :)
I think you are going to get it next week on Monday or Tuesday for sure.
Now that you are a Canadian, your family may not recognize you... (Smile). I truly hope you could spend the New Year eve with them.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear OTTAWA2013,
How have you been? Very difficult to find you here. Did you get your passport yet?
Hope you are having great time. Enjoy your weekend my friend.
Cheers,

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Beauhoe, did you apply for an urgent passport ? how much time did it take to get the passport ?

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
I think you are going to get it next week on Monday or Tuesday for sure.
Now that you are a Canadian, your family may not recognize you... (Smile). I truly hope you could spend the New Year eve with them.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,
I hope so my friend,
Yes my family doesn't know yet , I'm going to surprise them , I want to spend this holidays with them and see some sun shine :) I hope you're enjoying your weekend

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
I hope so my friend,
Yes my family doesn't know yet , I'm going to surprise them , I want to spend this holidays with them and see some sun shine :) I hope you're enjoying your weekend
Hello dear friend,
I am sure that you will make it on time, spend good times with your family and enjoy beautiful and sunshine weather.
We hope we could go with you and enjoy the sunshine too. We envy you my friend.
My weekend is always very calm around the house.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Dear OTTAWA2013,
How have you been? Very difficult to find you here. Did you get your passport yet?
Hope you are having great time. Enjoy your weekend my friend.
Cheers,

Yeah buddy, just busy with work, trying to get things in order then i can plan for a summer vacation :)

so when are you planing to leave ?

Good luck with your trip, have fun :)

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
Hello Guys

I'd like to wish you all a happy Christmas & happy new year

and I hope the year 2015 will bring all the good news to everyone, and all your dreams will come true

Good luck everyone!