+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984,
Did you get the pass to visit (for a year) over 1000 museums around the country for free?
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
elen1984,
Did you get the pass to visit (for a year) over 1000 museums around the country for free?
Cheers,
Yes, I got it this is amazing gift , I'm crazy about the meuseums, when the judge said you have free admission to the meseumes around the country for one year from that date and discount for ticket fly and via train too , I couldn't believe that and I asked someone was sitting behind me to make sure I hear it well :D, I'm going to register tomorrow and start to use it next week , I'm very excited
How about you did u registe yet ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Yes, I got it this is amazing gift , I'm crazy about the meuseums, when the judge said you have free admission to the meseumes around the country for one year from that date and discount for ticket fly and via train too , I couldn't believe that and I asked someone was sitting behind me to make sure I hear it well :D, I'm going to register tomorrow and start to use it next week , I'm very existing
How about you did u registe yet ?
Dear my fellow Canadian,
Glad to hear back from you knowing that you got your certificate. Yes, I do registered to the online museum free pass and I will pick it up tomorrow. However, I can't start using it until I get back from Japan in January. I hope you will be back from your family reunion by then.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Hahahaha, you still checking it , forget it friend you don't need it now , the original you have it, me too still in process ,
I was just curious about it today. However, as soon as I saw it, I felt like I am still waiting for the brown guy (smile).

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Beauhoe and Ottawa2013 did u get your one photo inside with the certification ?
No, just my full name on the front page and personal information on the back. How about you? The pictures are for the passport.

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
No, just my full name on the front page and personal information on the back. How about you? The pictures are for the passport.
No, I don't get any picture too, I have a friend she just became a Canadian in May 2014 , she said they return to her one picture with certificate , so I thought I dropped mine ,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
No, I don't get any picture too, I have a friend she just became a Canadian in May 2014 , she said they return to her one picture with certificate , so I thought I dropped mine ,
It may be a mistake. CIC should be looking for her picture everywhere by now.
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Dear my fellow Canadian,
Glad to hear back from you knowing that you got your certificate. Yes, I do registered to the online museum free pass and I will pick it up tomorrow. However, I can't start using it until I get back from Japan in January. I hope you will be back from your family reunion by then.
Cheers,
Oh that great good trip to Tokyo then, me too I'm going to visit my family , i didn't decide how long I'll spend with them yet, but I want to visit some museum again before that , just i wonder this is free admission can use it once time in each museum or you can use it more than one time , do u have any idea beauhoe?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Oh that great good trip to Tokyo then, me too I'm going to visit my family , i didn't decide how long I'll spend with them yet, but I want to visit some museum again before that , just i wonder this is free admission can use it once time in each museum or you can use it more than one time , do u have any idea beauhoe?
I had the chance to approach the lady who presided the ceremony and asked her the obvious question about the pass. She told me that the idea behind the card is to give us the chance to travel around the country visiting many museums as well as parks, art galleries and historic centers to better know our new country. I remember her telling me that it is free for all our visits for a year so I think it is not one time thing. Nevertheless, I did not get the explanation she gave me about the 50% off the lowest available fare with VIA Rail Canada. I will ask that question tomorrow.
Have you been in Tokyo before?

Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
It is not one time thing except for the VIA Rail's offer. Please read this:

Can I use my CAP membership card more than once?

Yes. We want you to use your CAP card often! Visit as many different CAP attractions as you want and/or visit the same CAP attraction multiple times and on separate days until your CAP expires (the expiry date is printed on your card). Click here for a list of attractions to visit. Note: VIA Rail's offer to CAP members can only be redeemed once.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CULTURAL ACCESS PASS: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
http://www.icc-icc.ca/en/cap/faq.php#Q4
Cheers,