+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath after Test

office

Jan 14, 2013
How long does it take for Oath After test (my test is on 25th April @ Glen Erin Office)
Planning to go backhome ASAP cos recently i had a baby.

any kind of reply is appreciated

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
office said:
How long does it take for Oath After test (my test is on 25th April @ Glen Erin Office)
Planning to go backhome ASAP cos recently i had a baby.

any kind of reply is appreciated
I took my test December 5th and oath on January 30th, but it depends on the case by case, file by file..

mikeathome

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
The two of us had test on March 1st and haven't heard anything from CIC since then. Two different families, nationalities (Asian and European). Ottawa office. Waitin....

Mike

muppala

Oct 13, 2009
it means, if officer is satisfied that you stayed in Canada for 1095 or more days and he does not have any doubts on info provided in the application.

my2013

Apr 20, 2013
I have the same question... It has been over 60 days since I took my test in Ottawa and I have not received any update since. Does anyone know if the wait period is normal? Is it a good idea to call the support center or local office to inquire about the status?

office

Jan 14, 2013
my2013 said:
I have the same question... It has been over 60 days since I took my test in Ottawa and I have not received any update since. Does anyone know if the wait period is normal? Is it a good idea to call the support center or local office to inquire about the status?
no idea about Ottawa

SKQA

Apr 21, 2013
Is there anybody write test on 31 Jan 2013 and take Oath. I am still waitting for any notification.
My husband's job in USA and I am here just for citizenship.I have two small kids 6 months and 2 years. Its very difficult to live alone with kids. :(

Please reply.

office

Jan 14, 2013
SKQA said:
Is there anybody write test on 31 Jan 2013 and take Oath. I am still waitting for any notification.
My husband's job in USA and I am here just for citizenship.I have two small kids 6 months and 2 years. Its very difficult to live alone with kids. :(

Please reply.
u may get ur Oath anytime from now...

SKQA

Apr 21, 2013
Thanks for little hope. Is there any possibility to check the Oath invitation letter mail to me or not . My test held in Scarborough town centre Ontario.
If I get exact information about my test then its easy for me to take step either I Renew my PR card or not.

Apr 16, 2013
SKQA said:
Thanks for little hope. Is there any possibility to check the Oath invitation letter mail to me or not . My test held in Scarborough town centre Ontario.
If I get exact information about my test then its easy for me to take step either I Renew my PR card or not.
You can ask your MP to follow up your application status.