noc 3012
application received by cic 15 aug 2014
dd enhanced 21 nov
got uci no over phone from cic 1st week of jan 2015
no per yet
cant acess login
no hope now as its 6 months now
did not get any reply from cic
told my consultant to email n enquire cic regarding my application . he said wait
Am also in the same situation.will pray for the best.U will get PER soon.

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
lavi sona said:
dear frn,my wes report was same like yours,but from this forum optimistic candy suggested to review the wes report again for 12th std credntial.I did the same and 12th std credential showed equillent to canadian secondary school education with out takingany extra fees from me.I strongly recommend you to do the same and re apply to cic. The way I read it; it says that you may had missed out sending your Matriculation and Intermediate Certificates to either WES or CIC. And you might had only sent your gnm certificate. This could be the reason of rejection since they did not find any certificates for Matriculation and Intermediate. As you look at the email; it says that CIC did not find any "Canadian Secondary Educational" credentials which is obviously corresponds to Matric and Inter in INDIA.
Dear lavi sona
Hi...did WES upgraded your report to "post secondary diploma"?Mine case is same as yours.Does the state boards who give matric & 10+2 certificates,send their reports directly to WES?Pls pls pls explain all the procedures to upgrade through WES.Thanks

lavi sona

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2014
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
rajinderhi said:
Dear lavi sona
Hi...did WES upgraded your report to "post secondary diploma"?Mine case is same as yours.Does the state boards who give matric & 10+2 certificates,send their reports directly to WES?Pls pls pls explain all the procedures to upgrade through WES.Thanks
Dear frn just tell me hav sent ur 10+2 credentials to WES? if so ur half work s done.just send a personal mail to wes thats all and wai for 30 days ur oneline repor ill be redy.

lavi sona

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2014
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
rajinderhi said:
Dear lavi sona
u r from wich state?

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
lavi sona said:
u r from wich state?
Dear Lavi sona,hi again,thanks for the reply.No I've not sent 10+2 reports yet.I was also advised by optimistic candy(who is also helping with valuable inputs to everyone) to do so but I was abroad.Now I want to do same like you.I m frm Punjab.Do I've to send the 10+2 report same like our gnm credentials directly from institution?
Also did you got the"diploma"word mentioned?

lavi sona

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2014
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
yes dear secondary school diploma.yah,you have to get it attested from your university and send by courier.before you send a mail to them probably today itself.u have the chance to win the battle.

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Lavi,below is my present WES report,pls advise did you get similar one before upgradation?

CANADIAN EQUIALENCY SUMMARY
three years of hospital study and training

CRDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1.Credential Authentication Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
country India
Credential: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission Requirements: Secondary school graduation
Major/Specialization: Nursing & Midwifery
Canadian Equivalency: Three years of hospital study & training

Remarks: The diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery allows the holder topractise as a registered nurse & midwife in India.

Elsum

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
With God...
Nomination.....
With God...
AOR Received.
With God...
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
With God...
Med's Request
With God...
Med's Done....
With God...
Interview........
With God...
Passport Req..
With God...
VISA ISSUED...
With God...
LANDED..........
With God...
rajinderhi said:
Dear Lavi,below is my present WES report,pls advise did you get similar one before upgradation?

CANADIAN EQUIALENCY SUMMARY
three years of hospital study and training

CRDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1.Credential Authentication Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
country India
Credential: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission Requirements: Secondary school graduation
Major/Specialization: Nursing & Midwifery
Canadian Equivalency: Three years of hospital study & training

Remarks: The diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery allows the holder topractise as a registered nurse & midwife in India.
I got the same report.
This report clearly states and proofs that Admission requirement is Secondary School graduation.
Now the decision is with the kind officers!!!! ??? ??? ???

Check for the points you will achieve....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Elsum,hi...I think that there should be "senior secondary" in place of "secondary school graduation" coz secondary in 10th std & senior secondary is 10+2.
However I m awaiting lavi sona reply as what they have written in the top most row.i.e CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY as many forum members told me that ot is that line which ONLY matters.
I am really puzzled.

bob99

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
KOCHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
hello

i m new to this forum

i m waiting for MR since 05 dec.

2nd line ECAS update on 05 dec

anyone with same timeline?

bob99

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
KOCHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
rajinderhi said:
Dear Lavi sona,hi again,thanks for the reply.No I've not sent 10+2 reports yet.I was also advised by optimistic candy(who is also helping with valuable inputs to everyone) to do so but I was abroad.Now I want to do same like you.I m frm Punjab.Do I've to send the 10+2 report same like our gnm credentials directly from institution?
Also did you got the"diploma"word mentioned?

Assisting Indian GNM Nurses hat were mass rejected for PR under FSWP. Please call +91 95392 00000 or email info @ imcanvisa.com WITHOUT DELAY

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Ratings: +0

Re: NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014
« Reply #473 on: February 20, 2015, 08:40:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
noc 3012
application received date 15 aug 2014
dd enhanced 21 nov 2014
got uci no over phone from cic in jan 2015
but cannnot acces login
i called cic on friday the officer checked my detailed n said that the uci is generated he can see my details on screen but at this point cic has not put anything on the system yet weather my file is returned back or not . so he said he cant help

blasters

Feb 18, 2015
I am a diploma nurse and got the WES report as "AFTER SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL"3 years hospital study and training( i did my 10+2 credential aswell). But the fact that, it is not equivalent to any canadian diploma. I have sent my application under fsw 2014. Now facing rejection as per my consultancy. We appealed against WES for this stupid report. We did a mistake that we could go for ICAS instead of WES. I am planing to apply though EE. :'(

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
teddyd said:
So far you only need IELTS

Hi teddyd, I see that you are from Jamaica. How has it been for you applying from Jamaica, what category do you qualify for and will you be required to do further studies? Where in Canada will you be going to, I am in Ontario.

Hope to hear from you

iblessed

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
teddyd said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D God is so good..........here is my timeline

App sent: 16-05-14
App rec: 22-05-14
cc : 15-09-14
PER: 17-09-14
Meds req. 10-12-14
Meds done: 29-12-14