App. Filed.......
5/11/2014
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
I LOST ALL MY HOPE...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME DEAR FRIENDS.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
lavi sona said:
dear optimistic candy,please reply me..am a diploma nurse wes reprt s 3 years hospital study.i saw ur updates in the previous forum and i asked to review the WES report again in that they inclued 12th credential evaluation too,but i cudnt send the new wes report to cic.please tell what should i do..dont just ignore please reply.am so tensed.is there any hope?
you can try sending the updated WES report to cic with a cover letter and including information such as date of reception of your application, DOB, uci if known, full name, family name, noc code etc.
Also send a case specific enquiry email at Question@cic.gc.ca
It's not guaranteed thst the new documents will be attached to the original file.
but its better to give it a try than doing nothing.
Also make the new WES report available for cic to view as we add them as a recipient.
I guess you must have done thst while applied for the new report.

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Hello all...
I am registered nurse in india and wish to apply for registered license in Canada to work there...
I need help. Is anyone here who applied to National Nursing Assessment Service(NNAS) to apply for RN license for Internationally Educated Nurse (IEN)...
Please pm to me or post message here, I will contact..

estiti

Jan 28, 2015
lavi sona said:
Dear lavi,
Don't give up, please. Sends the new report as suggested by Optimistic Candi. We support you in prayer. God Bless you.

lavi sona

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2014
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
Thank u friends.I hope that evaluating person will cross check with online es report rit? My first credential canada equilency s secondary scool diploma ,specialization is science streem.second one s 3 years hospital study and training.major specialization is nursing an midifery.My application reached at cic is on 15/11/2014,dear optimistic candy when can i expect a reply from cic.

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
RAJIV2286 said:
Hello all...
I am registered nurse in india and wish to apply for registered license in Canada to work there...
I need help. Is anyone here who applied to National Nursing Assessment Service(NNAS) to apply for RN license for Internationally Educated Nurse (IEN)...
Please pm to me or post message here, I will contact..
Hello, could you tell me what occupation your NOC 1212 is?

Elsum

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
With God...
Nomination.....
With God...
AOR Received.
With God...
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
With God...
Med's Request
With God...
Med's Done....
With God...
Interview........
With God...
Passport Req..
With God...
VISA ISSUED...
With God...
LANDED..........
With God...
lavi sona said:
Stay positive dear... me too waiting for the reply...Pray for the best :) :) :)

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
NOC 1212 is for supervisor Banking, Insurance and financial Institutes...
I am asking this information for my wife profile who is registered nurse working in Indian Army....
I would be thankful if you could share the information i had asked...

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
RAJIV2286 said:
I am asking this information for my wife profile who is registered nurse working in Indian Army....
Now I understand, thank you. When she gets to Canada she will need to seek Registration in the Province you are in. They will assess her training and education, and map it to the Canadian educational requirements. If she does not require any further education, she will then need to sit and pass the new national registration exam which in 2015 has replaced the Provincal exams. I believe there may be an English assessment as well. But I am not positive.
I do hope that helps. All the best.

NEWS Item
As of January 5, 2015, the Canadian Registered Nurse Exam (CRNE) will be replaced by the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) for Registered Nurses. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions for employers. Please visit the links on the right of this page for additional resources.
https://www.crnbc.ca/crnbc/Announcements/2014/Pages/NCLEX2015.aspx

ankurbat7

Jan 15, 2015
I received rejection with below details. Plz suggest what to do?

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (2), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75( of IRPA. The World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report provided indicate the Canadian Equivalency Summary as “Three years of hospital study and training”. This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.

SURESHPALAKKAD

Feb 8, 2013
RAJIV2286 said:
kindly mail me at sugithasuresh@gmail.com

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
noc 3012
application received by cic 15 aug 2014
dd enhanced 21 nov
got uci no over phone from cic 1st week of jan 2015
no per yet
cant acess login
no hope now as its 6 months now
did not get any reply from cic
told my consultant to email n enquire cic regarding my application . he said wait

lavi sona

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2014
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
ankurbat7 said:
I received rejection with below details. Plz suggest what to do?

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (2), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75( of IRPA. The World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report provided indicate the Canadian Equivalency Summary as “Three years of hospital study and training”. This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.
dear frn,my wes report was same like yours,but from this forum optimistic candy suggested to review the wes report again for 12th std credntial.I did the same and 12th std credential showed equillent to canadian secondary school education with out takingany extra fees from me.I strongly recommend you to do the same and re apply to cic. The way I read it; it says that you may had missed out sending your Matriculation and Intermediate Certificates to either WES or CIC. And you might had only sent your gnm certificate. This could be the reason of rejection since they did not find any certificates for Matriculation and Intermediate. As you look at the email; it says that CIC did not find any "Canadian Secondary Educational" credentials which is obviously corresponds to Matric and Inter in INDIA.