+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSNP Letter of Reference Issue

LoganL

May 25, 2023
Hi All!
I'd appreciate if anyone can solve my problem. I've received an email from an officer yesterday regarding my NS provincial nominee application. In the email, they said "I'm not satisfied with your letter of reference" without specifying the issue, and asked for an updated version from my employer. I'm in the exact same position as my colleague is, we have the same letter from our company, I applied one month after her, and she now got her COPR. I've been waiting for my nomination for more than 3 months, and finally got their response, but don't know what to do. It will be the same letter if I ask my employer to issue me a new one, would it make a difference? Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All!
I'd appreciate if anyone can solve my problem. I've received an email from an officer yesterday regarding my NS provincial nominee application. In the email, they said "I'm not satisfied with your letter of reference" without specifying the issue, and asked for an updated version from my employer. I'm in the exact same position as my colleague is, we have the same letter from our company, I applied one month after her, and she now got her COPR. I've been waiting for my nomination for more than 3 months, and finally got their response, but don't know what to do. It will be the same letter if I ask my employer to issue me a new one, would it make a difference? Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
Every case is different. They might have explained more or in other case research about the format from IRCC website.

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!
hello
Can you please update if you final received the nomination from province? I have been asked for the same letter again since they were not satisfied with the previous letter from my employer.

can you please update what happened in your case? Did they accept your letter finally or refused?

also how long it took? I will appreciate if you can elaborate on the timelines.

thanks.