+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSNP express entry file

Arjun12

Aug 15, 2017
hi everyone ,

We have been selected by NS and we're nominated. Afte ITA and fees payment we received AOR on 6th March 2017.

Then profile was updated on 11th June 2017 with UCI number and saying that you have passed your medical and we do not need additional doc, interview and biometrics.

Can anyone please tell us that what would be the next step and how long it will take ?

Thanks in advance

Kindly do helpful

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
hi everyone ,

We have been selected by NS and we're nominated. Afte ITA and fees payment we received AOR on 6th March 2017.

Then profile was updated on 11th June 2017 with UCI number and saying that you have passed your medical and we do not need additional doc, interview and biometrics.

Can anyone please tell us that what would be the next step and how long it will take ?

Thanks in advance

Kindly do helpful
[EE] Post-AoR Stages

These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants in EE will see against Background check in My CIC.

IP1
--------
IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office)

NA
---------
This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2
--------
This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office.

It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status.