+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I am really happy to see all you guys are getting PR one by one too!

Since I have became PR at the end of February, I went to buy a .ca domain and developed a immigration website with the information I have collected since I started prepare my PR application.

It is totally a personal website to help others prepare and go through the journey like us. Below is the URL please check.

https://canadaimmigration101.ca

Please feel free to let me know if you have additional information you would like me to add in this website.
Thanks and Good luck to your bright future.

Alex2028
Nice. Checked out ur website. The only thing i think its missing is shedding a little light on after landing. How long it took u to receive PR Card. Have u gotten ur PR Card? Pls wud like to knw how long it took u to get it. I am still waiting for mine.

Reactions: Alex2028

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Nice. Checked out ur website. The only thing i think its missing is shedding a little light on after landing. How long it took u to receive PR Card. Have u gotten ur PR Card? Pls wud like to knw how long it took u to get it. I am still waiting for mine.
Ture! I will add this in based on my experience. I am still waiting for my PR card, it is said 57 days to process it. Let's see. Thank you!

Reactions: Lucky Girl

Edward F.

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
12-20-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,

Anyone here knows what's the current processing to exit Philippines after receiving the passport with visa stamp?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi Samzzk, did your lawyer give you any advise on what to do with this situation except waiting?
My laywer askedme to discuss with mp. Ralph goodale the mp has asked me to contact on 26april if i donot receive ppr by then. And then he has asked me to apply for work permit after that date. So im waiting two weeks later i will contact the mp within a day they will inform me with the update

HeyStarbucks

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
My laywer askedme to discuss with mp. Ralph goodale the mp has asked me to contact on 26april if i donot receive ppr by then. And then he has asked me to apply for work permit after that date. So im waiting two weeks later i will contact the mp within a day they will inform me with the update
Yes, my MP told me the same thing. He said that my SS starts April 2017 so if I don't get any update by the end of April 2018 (beginning of May 2018) then I can contact them again. I don't know whether MP could push this thing forward since CIC mentioned that the SS is being handled by a 3rd partner...

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Yes, my MP told me the same thing. He said that my SS starts April 2017 so if I don't get any update by the end of April 2018 (beginning of May 2018) then I can contact them again. I don't know whether MP could push this thing forward since CIC mentioned that the SS is being handled by a 3rd partner...
Guys, I've contacted with MP for many times. All he/she can do is to tell you if you don't hear anything by a certain time, they can request again. But they don't give you any information, at least not for my case. Let me know what they reply to you after April when you request again.