+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
it can not happen to me, probably for you guys, I was asked to do the medical exam again as my original one was expired, probably because I went back to China so it can not be extended. And my situation now is I am pregnant right now, so I have to wait until my delivery to finish the X-ray part...Wish all you get ppr soon and give me more confident as well~
Hi Katherine, I don't think it has anything to do with you going back to China. I did too and CIC never asked me just to extend it for another year. But who knows what CIC was doing...

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
I hope we all get PPR before August this year. It has to happen! I agree this form makes me less lonely on this never-ending-waiting-period. We'll get there for sure!

Reactions: Alex2028

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hello,
I just got My GCMS Notes
I see One difference from my last GCMS note in Sep:
info sharing in progress. What is that mean??
Second
There is ORGANISATION and ENTITIES section under ASSOCIATION

It says subtype: employer but Name is not of my employer

Created Date: 2017/01/11
Update Date: 2017/06/01
Ord/Entity ID: O###################
Type: Organization
Name: PReVu Master 2017
Sub Type: Employer
Effective Date: 2017/03/13

I dont know what this section means and I am now freaking out. I dont know what PReVu Master 2017 is. Searched online nothing found.
Do you guys know what this section means and what is PReVu Master 2017

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hello,
I just got My GCMS Notes
Second

I dont know what this section means and I am now freaking out. I dont know what PReVu Master 2017 is. Searched online nothing found.
Are you inland?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hello,
I just got My GCMS Notes
Second

What is your PNP stream ? Is your PNP stream required a job offer ?

kevin001

Mar 7, 2013
I guess u are inland and working in Canada. That is the information of place you are currently working. IRCC checks the employer infomation you provided is correct eventhough you have open work permit and and you application does not require job. PReVu Master 2017 is the list of employers inside Canada I assume. Nothing to worry about. Where is your file location?

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
What is your PNP stream ? Is your PNP stream required a job offer ?
AINP no job offer required
I guess u are inland and working in Canada. That is the information of place you are currently working. IRCC checks the employer infomation you provided is correct eventhough you have open work permit and and you application does not require job. PReVu Master 2017 is the list of employers inside Canada I assume. Nothing to worry about. Where is your file location?
CPP Ottawa, PV2 Off Rev since Feb 2017

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Today received an email from CBSA regarding my CBSA-ATIP request.

Question1: Do I need to reply back this email as confirmation.

Question2: In this email, they mentioned file will be held for 30 days. What is meant by file (immigration file or ATIP file)?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time, as we require additional information. Please provide our office with the following:

Please be advised that the CBSA ATIP Division cannot provide information on security check results or status updates for Permanent Resident Applications. This information would be exempted from disclosure pursuant to section 21 of the Privacy Act, or under section 15 of the Access to Information Act. These sections are used to exempt information, the disclosure of which, would be reasonably expected to be injurious to the conduct of International Affairs and defense.

As a result, before we proceed with the processing of your request, we ask that you confirm your understanding of the above information and that confirm you that you wish to proceed with the processing of your request.

Please be advised that your request will be placed on hold until you provide the requested confirmation. We will keep your file in abeyance for 30 days. Should you not communicate with our office we will consider your request as abandoned.