+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

anxit

Feb 3, 2016
I am November 2015 applicant, Paper based in MPNP.
Got AOR in Feb 2016. Since then did not recieve any thing.
On GC key following status appeared
====================================
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
============================================================
Any advise or help what to do except waiting :( Or any other with same stautus
It is ADVO

Reactions: amanxdeep

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I wish I would be one of them.

Just called CIC. Security Check in progress forever.

The one who is talking to me today ask me to call back by end of Feb 2018 if by then still nothing. WTF!!!!
I say yes, I wish you all the best my friend. And I will be cautious to call CIC, because I learned from this forum, people say each time you call, your file could be put to the end of the line becaue the time stamp is updated to the current time. That's why since I learned this, I only order the note.

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I say yes, I wish you all the best my friend. And I will be cautious to call CIC, because I learned from this forum, people say each time you call, your file could be put to the end of the line becaue the time stamp is updated to the current time. That's why since I learned this, I only order the note.
ya right now i am ordering notes every 2 week

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
I’m A
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is ADVO
im august 2015 applicant pnp in ADVO also, I have medical request on February 2017 and passed on March 2017 till then nothing and waiting for PPR

April042016

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone
How many here who add spouse in file during processing not from beginning in 2016 and still waiting for PPR or DM.

Thank you

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Guys i want to share good news with you .I got my ppr on thursday .I am sending my passport today .Thanks for everyone who supported me through time .I specifically like to thanks alex .He is gem of person who cheered me when i was down and gave me hope .I pray for u alex so that u get ppr soon .Thanks a lot love u all .Best of luck for ur future ;)

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Guys i want to share good news with you .I got my ppr on thursday .I am sending my passport today .Thanks for everyone who supported me through time .I specifically like to thanks alex .He is gem of person who cheered me when i was down and gave me hope .I pray for u alex so that u get ppr soon .Thanks a lot love u all .Best of luck for ur future ;)
Hi amaan008,

Can you share your timeline?

Thanks in advance.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
It is ADVO
I dont have to type anything exact same timeline and same on GC key. NOv 09, 2015 applicant.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Thank you very much Amaam, it was very nice of you to say so! My friend, I wish all the bright future for you and all of us!!

I wish umanitoba could get ppr soon. He has been throught a lot too.
Hi umanitoba, have you got your new note? Any update?

Last edited: