Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Atlast the wait is somehow over.. Dec 2015 Outland app. Just got ppr now..
Congratulations Debbie, I wish the rest will get soon.

Can you please share your time line of back ground checks and re medical.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Congradulations!!

I really wish Masood85 could get it in this month too. He is August applicant too.

Thanks Alex, I will all the guys who are suffering because of delay will get PPR soon.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Processing time for inland applicants are not reasonable! even outland applicants from 2015 are receiving PPR and nothing for us! paying thousands of dollars/ month for income tax and we are far back in the line. I got an official letter from CSIS that they completed my security screening in July and still nothing. I don't believe that CBSA takes a long time to send the results to CIC since they do the background check for other PR applicants and TRV in less than 10 days. The problem is CIC and this process has to be fixed!

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Atlast the wait is somehow over.. Dec 2015 Outland app. Just got ppr now..
Debie congrats to you!
Can you pls share , with spouse or without? And when did your bckground progress started

Reactions: Debbie12345

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Yes and obviously had to sponsor spouse
Did you get married? People don't even leave the country knowing that it can further increase the processing time.

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
My background check started on April 2016.. And got remedical on april on 2017..and DM on july 2017 and ppr on aug 2017..

Yes am with spouse and added from the very beginning only..

I really really pray all of you waiting for this shud come out of this phase.. I exactly feel how it feels to wait fr 20 to 24 months.. Its not an easy deal..

All the best guys..

Reactions: ManiSINP and Samzzk

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Processing time for inland applicants are not reasonable! even outland applicants from 2015 are receiving PPR and nothing for us! paying thousands of dollars/ month for income tax and we are far back in the line. I got an official letter from CSIS that they completed my security screening in July and still nothing. I don't believe that CBSA takes a long time to send the results to CIC since they do the background check for other PR applicants and TRV in less than 10 days. The problem is CIC and this process has to be fixed!
My journey was not good bro.. I was inland and got my pnp from manitoba in March 2014.. But my work permit got expired and couldn extend it, so came back to my country and in all this hassle my pnp gt expired.. But the pnp officer was my saviour.. She extended it for 3different times and finaly sent my file to CIC in Dec 2015..

Hope u get it soon bro.. All the best.. I can feel the frustration..

Mar 29, 2017
My background check started on April 2016.. And got remedical on april on 2017..and DM on july 2017 and ppr on aug 2017..

Yes am with spouse and added from the very beginning only..

I really really pray all of you waiting for this shud come out of this phase.. I exactly feel how it feels to wait fr 20 to 24 months.. Its not an easy deal..

All the best guys..
Debbie, where did you check the DM status? ECAS?
On ECAS my status is still medical result received.

nov 2011 applicant

Mar 29, 2017
Read this from another thread

QTE

FYI- Read this on other forum, shocked, don't know about the authenticity of the information.
Posted by some one else-

"guys u wont believe wt i heard from these agents when i called them....i am not sure if it was a slip of tongue or something.....they told me that there are other options of applying to PR as express entry and etc....and that the current applications will be carried over to the next year ....she didnt tell me a reason but in her conversation im feeling that she is trying to tell me that it is going to take another year to finalize......i insisted again as to what could be the reason....nd she told me that there are only 2-3 officers in sydney or other offices who takes care of all these files which are over 25000 applications.....nd that they have requested government to appoint more staff for processing these applications.....the government has rejected the plea nd said that it is over the budget.....

so in short that lady told me that the officers are on a kinda strike nd doing the application at their own pace.......processing, background checks, security, and finalizing are done all by these 2-3 officers who are present there. the government cannot abolish this category of skilled worker pnp paper based as this would effect their immigration standards and put their immigration down in the eyes of other nations.

i am a march 31 applicant.....im also going thru the same situation....guys if you have any option of applying under express entry go ahead and do it.......u can apply simultaneously along with the old PR application.....when one of the application finalizes go ahead and withdraw the other application. i know its expensive and time consuming and pain.....but it will be worth it......or if you dont want to then go ahead and wait......it might come someday, months or years......god knows...."

UNQTE

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
My journey was not good bro.. I was inland and got my pnp from manitoba in March 2014.. But my work permit got expired and couldn extend it, so came back to my country and in all this hassle my pnp gt expired.. But the pnp officer was my saviour.. She extended it for 3different times and finaly sent my file to CIC in Dec 2015..

Hope u get it soon bro.. All the best.. I can feel the frustration..
wow debbie im really happy for u . I wish u best of luck for beautiful life in canada . Way to go girl !!!!

Reactions: Debbie12345
P

pnpab

It takes longer than that. I got my csis letter in jul confirming my ss was done in mid May. MP office contacted ircc and confirmed that my file is with cbsa since 3 months ago. Below is a rough timeline I am guessing:
Case 1: Straight forward:
Csis ss start by late Jan 2017
Csis ss end by mid may 2017
Cbsa ss start by late may 2017
Cbsa ss end by mid Sept 2017
Ircc review start by late Sept 2017
Ircc review end by late Oct 2017
DM start by 03 Nov 2017
DM received by 10 Nov 2017
PPR received by 24 Nov 2017
PP delivered to ircc by 30 Nov 2017
PP returned by 18 Dec 2017
Land (if flagpole) by 22 Dec 2017
Land (if by appointment) by 12 Jan 2017

Case 2: Cbsa additional 1 month delay
PPR returned by late Jan 2018
Case 3: Re medical+cbsa delays+ircc delay
PPR returned by late March 2018
Case 4: extraordinarily fast processing
Cbsa ss end by 05 Sept 2017
Ircc review by 02 Oct 2017
PPR by 15 Oct 2017

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
S
It takes longer than that. I got my csis letter in jul confirming my ss was done in mid May. MP office contacted ircc and confirmed that my file is with cbsa since 3 months ago. Below is a rough timeline I am guessing:
Case 1: Straight forward:
Csis ss start by late Jan 2017
Csis ss end by mid may 2017
Cbsa ss start by late may 2017
Cbsa ss end by mid Sept 2017
Ircc review start by late Sept 2017
Ircc review end by late Oct 2017
DM start by 03 Nov 2017
DM received by 10 Nov 2017
PPR received by 24 Nov 2017
PP delivered to ircc by 30 Nov 2017
PP returned by 18 Dec 2017
Land (if flagpole) by 22 Dec 2017
Land (if by appointment) by 12 Jan 2017

Case 2: Cbsa additional 1 month delay
PPR returned by late Jan 2018
Case 3: Re medical+cbsa delays+ircc delay
PPR returned by late March 2018
Case 4: extraordinarily fast processing
Cbsa ss end by 05 Sept 2017
Ircc review by 02 Oct 2017
PPR by 15 Oct 2017
Still, July-Sep 2015 applicants are waiting. CSIS completed their SS in March and they have not received any updates yet. I don't think the prblem is CBSA and you can't trust on CIC response. I got a response that your file is awaiting a review by an officer while my file was still with CSIS and I am saying this based on my recent GCMS notes.

P

pnpab

S

Still, July-Sep 2015 applicants are waiting. CSIS completed their SS in March and they have not received any updates yet. I don't think the prblem is CBSA and you can't trust on CIC response. I got a response that your file is awaiting a review by an officer while my file was still with CSIS and I am saying this based on my recent GCMS notes.
I have atip notes from csis showing all the dates. I have an email confirming cbsa has my file right now. GCMS notes doesn't update regularly during these stages nor would show anything until cbsa sends the file back to ircc.